7

When I wake up, I can't move, walls seems to be on both of my side, back and front, if that even makes sense. Not that I mind to open my dear eyes, need to sleep more. I make my first groan, also moaning how it's too hot for a Sunday morning.

"I know I'm hot, babe." A deep hoarse voice is captured in my ear. I automatically crack my eyes open, rather wide awake. So the current situation is that the front wall is a human body, his arms and legs all over me, hugging me tightly like I'm a stuff toys.

"Damn. I don't know why or how you're here but get your body off of mine. I'm grilled." I try to shake it off, making any possible movements.

"And by here is my bed, baby."

"I don-WHAT?" I scan my surrounding, he's right. "Well, who cares, just go, please? It's stuffy. Your giant tentacles aren't helping."

"Will you do anything for it?" Even with his eyes shut, the smirk appears. Surely irritating for a morning.

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry fast, I can't breathe." I gasp for air dramatically. He lets his four tentacles away from me.

"I want a morning kiss."

"Here you go." Instinctively, I sit up, pushing the dead body on the same bed as me with all my strength, if there's any. In which I guess there are really some force exerted since I include my legs in the activity. The gravity finally pulls him down. However, luck has never been with me, he drags me along. Stupid, I never think of that. We both fall with a thud, or maybe just his as I lie above him. Me crashing his body won't make a thud, will it? Though I know it's made of steel.

"If I have to undergo a surgery for concussion from hitting your metal chest, pay my hospital bill." I groan on the metal itself.

"Thanks for the compliment, but the police station should know that I am the victim." He scowls.

"Yeah sure. And I thought I beg you enough to get your tentacles away, now shoo." I lift my head up, meeting his stares. Well enough, a close proximity unfavourably. I mean, I know he looks good with all those disheveled hair complimenting his blue eyes and all, but again who cares when you're stuck in an ill-suited position with the gigantic boy. It's freakin burning I told ya.

He props his body with his elbows. Nah, finally away, I roll to the side for escape and fall flat on my face quite unattractively. A buy one get one free of Idgaf and stfu for my lady-like manners. I'm in the middle of a drill anyway. I groan.

"Are you a crew in The Greatest Showman?"

"I wish. At least they get money and fame while I get another piece of hospital bill for broken nose." I sit up, rubbing my nose. When I glance at him, his gaze is on me. "What? Is the crack real? Or is there any blood? Or are you still in a daze from the early wake up call?" I wave a hand in front of him. He rolls his eyes then get up.

"Let's wash up for breakfast."

"Is that an invitation to attend the washroom together? Because I'm not accepting it."

"We're only brushing teeth, seriously. Unless you want to do other stuff." He smirks.

"Ummm.. Peeing? I better do it myself. Alone. You should do the same." I fake smile, the most sincere gesture available to offer right now.

"Whatever. Want to go first?"

"No, you first. I don't want a creep to peep at me."

He throws me a book, headshot.

"Concussion is no joke!" I scream at him whilst he leaves for the bathroom.

I take a look at the book, it's the novel I read last night. Now that my brain is awake, I try to revive the memory. The last scene I remember is just reading the book, how am I on the bed?