Blahh [BFFs?] 101

Ok.

So here's the thing.

I have this friend.

She's a really close friend of mines. Did the accident in calling her my Bff . . .

Now, for some reason this started a whole big thing. One conversation and several arguements later and I'm forced to take a best friend quiz. Appearently she wanted to figure out how much i actually knew about her in order to call me her bff.

Turns out, i failed :\

I felt crappy and forced her into taking it about me.

Turns out, she failed too but she got 2 more answers right than what i had for her.

That left me at a 2 and her at a 4.

There were 15 questions in total . . .

Ok, so back to my point. She told me that everyone could only have 1 actual bff. I on the other hand say you can have many. She told me that I called everyone my bff.

I call it, unbiased.

Anywhozers, so we're stuck at a wall. She thinks I need to learn more about her than I already know but I keep telling her we don't have simple ass conversations so how am I supposed to be a best friend? Like I have major issues with commitment and sharing secrets and all that jazz.

Is there a problem with me? I feel perfectly fine . . .

I fear regret and pain and rejection and . . I don't like being all open with my personal business when it comes down to what really goes on in my life so it's hard for me to open up and allow someone in.

I . . I'm just scared I guess.

Getting completely sidetracked . .

I just wanted to know what others thought. What exactly is a bff? How many can you have? Who are they really? Why do you need one? And most importantly,

Do they even exisit? . . .