Blahh [Facebooking] 101

A glimsp of what happens when Me and my fellow Weirdette have a hat via Facebook.

It's a waste of time but you're still reading.

Yeah that's right.

Read the chapter.

It's shidd but you're still curious . . .

Ha

Ha

Ha

Okay so it started with her lame ass status and of course I had to add some life to it.

iM juSt thAt AweSoMe :)

Her status:

Marie {Removed Last Name}

23 minutes ago via mobile

"What type of friends do I have ANSWER ME ><"

Unlike· ·Comment. .Unfollow Post.

+ You like this

{Let the bullshidd begin!!}

Cyndi {Removed Last Name} : "You got the lazy ass type of friends so you gotta deal. Yay for us :D"

21 minutes ago · Like.

Marie: "Lol I love u but I can't stand you."

20 minutes ago via mobile · Like.

Cyndi: ‎"*therapist voice* >:/ and how does that make you feel? *holds pen and pad in hand*"

12 minutes ago · Like.

Marie: ‎"(Being bipolar) Idk I'm just IDK IM JUST MADD!!"

7 minutes ago via mobile · Like.

Cyndi: ‎"*nods head and draws a flower with a smiley face* Now, have you ever thought about entering a mental facility?"

4 minutes ago · Like.

This is when she decided to go all a-wall and she signed off. She hates me because I tried saving her soul from herself. The things that happen when I try to do good in the world . . . *Sighhh* *Cough* Sorry, I choked on my saliva . . .

Well, you know what to do down below or up top or on the side which ever way you are currently viewing Wattpad at.

..........

:/

.........

What you staring at?

..........

BlahhhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Okay so I think that's my evil laugh. It's still undecided.

Random thought: I GOT A JOB! YAY! I am officially an employee of Best Buy :D Making me some mulaaaaa babe!

Laterss!