Final Moments

Sorry it's short I'm on mobile :) love you! -wordstravelfast

Nathan's POV:

"Liz, wake up. Come on get up you lazy bum!"

"I'm not a lazy bum." She mumbled, still half asleep. I laughed at her. "Don't make me tickle you!" She sat up quickly. "Don't you dare." I wiggled my fingers at her, "Are you sure?" She groaned, "Nathan. It's too early." Liz threw a pillow at my head and missed. "Oi!" I ripped the blankets off of her, "Its cold." She poured at me and curled into a ball. "And you're lazy." I smirked at her and threw a pillow hitting her in the chest. "I've been shot!" She faked shocked and fell backwards her tongue sticking out. "I guess she'll need CPR." I crawled on top of her and brought my head down to hers. "Not today Sykes!!" She crawled out from under me and I mocked offended. "Catch minger!" She threw a pillow at me and I caught it. "Ha!" I threw it back at her, hitting her in the face. "What is going on down here?!" I turned to see Mum standing by the stairs. Oh shit. "Liz started it!" I couldn't help blurting out, as if we were little again. Mum stared at me, refusing to believe me. Always side with the girl, thanks Mum.

"Mhhm."

"But she did Mum!" Mum looked to Lizeth. "Well?" Lizeth looked up at her innocently as if a little child wanting a lollie. "Of course not Karen. How could I be your guest and share your house, only to destroy it?" Mum knew us both too well to know that we were equally guilty. "Just clean it up." Mum walked into the kitchen to start breakfast. Liz blew her tongue out at me,"You're gonna get it for that one Liz." I tackled her to the couch. "Oi! Get off me you wanker!" I tickled her as she laughed and begged me to stop, "Stop it!" I smirked at her evilly, "What's the magic word?" She glared at me so I shrugged and tickled her until she finally got the words out, "Please stop tickling me!" I pulled away letting her catch her breath. "Now come 'ere you." I pulled her up, so she was lying on top of me, and I pulled her head down to mine. Her soft lips played mine, and I asked her for entry (not sexual you nasties French kissing ;)) "EW! Mum! Nath and Liz are making out!" Jess stood near the couch pointing at us. "Oi! No making out. Jess hasn't been introduced to that industry yet. She doesn't need to see it early." Mum, Lizeth and I laughed, except for Jess not getting the joke. "What do you mean? What'dyou mean not yet?! I don't watch porn and I never will!"

Mum stifled her laughter as she spoke, "Oh no, I'm not saying you do or will, but you'll probably catch your brother sometime."

Liz looked at me cracking up, "You wanker!" I felt my face flushing red, "I do not!" The girls were laughing at me as if I was the funniest thing ever. "Aww, did we hurt Nathan's feelings?" Liz looked at me with a fake sad face. "Maybe..." I put on a puppy face, hoping for an apology (a kiss). "I can fix that." Liz wrapped her arms around my neck. Just as her lips brushed mine Mum yelled out, "Children! There are young children!" We broke apart laughing, "I am not a young child! I'm 13!" Jess stood with her arms across her chest glaring at us. I felt my phone vibrating. I frowned at the unfamiliar number, "Hello?"