Goodbye

It's been so long! I'm sorry guys! I'm also deleting Turn it Off but I am adding new stuff, I've been working on Golden, the official sequel to Words Travel Fast and I'm ending I Found You soon. But I do have some new stories coming up! ~Ori xx

Lizeth's POV:

I walked bacck into the house and I could tell something was wrong. Alcohal. I saw my clothes scattered around and picture frames facing down with shattered glass in a circle around them. I gently picked up a photo, avoiding the glass and flipped it over. Nathan and I smiled up at me, along with mysef. It had been his 15th birthday then. 

"Jay?"

I followed the trail of stuff, until I was in my room, the mess 5 times worse. 

"Jay! Get the hell out here!"

I walked into his room to find him shirtless lying face down on his bed. I noticed cuts on his hands and found little tear stains on his cheeks. 

"Jay?" 

He slowly lifted up his head, and I moved the hair out of his face. He saw me, and put his head back into his pillow.

"Jay, get up."

"No. Go away."

"Jay, get up right now."

"I'm sleeping."

"James McGuiness get up right now!"

"What do you want?!"

"Why the hell is my stuff all over the place? And I know it was you!"

"A week Liz. We lasted a week!"

"I thought you said you were ok with me leaving."

"What did you expect me to say? I care about you too much to stop you. I just want you to be happy."

"If you didn't want me to have left, I wouldn't have."

"You'd just end up with him in the end."

"I don't love him more than I love you."

"Well isn't that the biggest lie I've ever heard."

 "Jay-but you said you were ok with it."

"Didn't we just go over this?"

"Yes-but Jay-"

"It doesn't matter. Can we just forget we were ever together? Just friends, nothing else ever happened."

"I-I mean,"

"Yes, or no?"

"Ok."

"That's what I thought. Now let's just go clean up."

"But Jay-"

"Just don't tell Nathan."

"I-ok."

I tried to find the words to fight back  ut they weren't coming I hadn't meant to hurt anyone. Nathan was wrong. I should've just left and not chosen anyone., I slowly picked up piece after piece of my things, before picking up the ruined photos and tossing them in the  bin.

"The boys are coming for dinner tonight. There's some Man U vs Man City game or something."

"Oh, alright. I'll make something."

"Just please not SpagBol."

"Fine, no Spagbol. I'll make Ramen or something."

"They'll be here soon. You should go get ready."

"Do we have Ramen?"

"I belive the proper question is when do we not have Ramen."

 He walked off to his room to get fixed up and I put the Ramen on the counter before going to put on something better. 

I pulled on a sheer sleeveless blue button up with a studded collar. I put a bandeau underneath, that was just visible through the shirt. I left my jeans on and put my long hair into a donut bun. I put on a bit of eyeline, some mascara, and a spritz of perfume as the doorbell rang. I slipped on my black patent Louboutins and ran to get the door. The clicking of my heels as I walked helped me lift my head higher, hiding any previous feelings from being seen. 

"Waheeey! It's Liz!"

I mocked surprise but smiled and gave each of them a hug. When it got to Nathan he picked me up and spun me around before lowering me down and pressing his lips to mine.

"How did he react when you got back?"

I felt my heart rate pick up and started walking towards the kitchen, Nathan following close behind. 

"He was fine."

"I mean, it was only a week."

"Yeah, I know. He took it ok though. Wanna help me make dinner? The game doesn't start for a bit anyway."

"What're we having?"

"Ramen."

He chuckled and began unwrapping Ramen packaged and I put a bowl of water on the stove to boil. 

"Hey Liz?"

"Yeah?"

He stood by the bin, looking at me in confusion as I walked over to him.

"What's all this then?" 

He gestured towards all the smashed photos and I looked away from him.

"It's nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing, what's going on Liz."

"Just leave it Nath."

"Tell me what it is. Are you mad at me or something?"

"No. It doesn't matter."

"You threw away pictures of the two of us and they're all messed up! That's not nothing."

"Some stuff just happened ok?"

"He did it didn't he?"

"Who's 'he'?"

"Jay. Damn it. I knew he didn't take it well."

"He told me not to tell you anything."

"Son of a bitch."

"You can't blame him Nathan! Weren't you the one saying 'it was just a week'?"

"He shouldn't have messed with your stuff."

"It's fine. We have more pictures Nathan, just leave it."

"I'm not going to let this stand Liz."

"How about we deal with this later? Now go watch the game it should be starting soon."

He looked at me angrily before walking off to the living room. I held my head in my hands and felt the tears falling down my face. Thank god for waterproof. I quickly wiped away my tears and put the noodles into the now boiling water. I heard Siva walk in and immediatley turned away and acted busy with the food.

"You ok? That didn't sound so good."

"I'm fine."

But my voice cracked in the middle and the tears came back.

"Hey, it's ok. He'll get over it. And I'm gonna be here for you the whole time." 

"Ok."

"I'll finish making the noodles, you go calm yourself down ok?"

"Ok."

I walked into my room and sat on the bed for a while, just letting myself stop crying. I slowly began to pack, trying not to make any noise as I did so. I fumbled for the box where I had the razors and tried not to give in. But it was too much.

"I'm so sorry."

So??? Did you guys like? Drop me a comment please! -Ori xo