"But you can't fix it."

Sorry it's been so long :) I've been busy. But at least it's now rather than never. Right? Ok let's get on with it right? -wordstravelfast

Nathan's POV:

"Sir, you really don't have to keep waiting. She's not going to be out for a while. You can go home."

"No. I'm not leaving this place until she's out. I can't leave her."

"Alright but it'll be a while."

The man turned to leave as another came rushing in.

"SIR! Don't go, she's just woken up. You can see her now."

I stood up immediatley and ran towards her room.

"Lizeth?! Lizeth!"

I found her sitting on her bed, staring off at nothing.

"Lizeth? It's me, Nathan."

"You think I didn't know that?"

She looked down at my feet, doing her best to avoid my gaze. But how could I blame her for it? I had left her. With no one.

"I didn't know. And-and I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me that you're sorry. Because I don't care anymore. You leaving, it means nothing anymore, why are you even here? To try to make me angry, to make me cry just so you can feel better? Because I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to do it."

Her voice began to crack as she slowly let her tears out.

"No, Lizeth please. I came back here to apologize to you. I know how badly I messed up. I swear I'll try to fix it however I can."

"But you can't fix it. You can't fix someone this broken. The car crash meant nothing. But everything before it did. The crash only made me realizethat, I don't have anyone anymore. I don't know what I'm even doing. I shouldn't be alive. I should be dead. The crash shoudl've killed me. And no one noticed the scars, but once you're gone, suddenly people begin to notice."

"Don't you dare think that way. You have me, and my family, we're not going to leave you."

"You already did Nathan. 3 years ago. And you can't fix that. You can't fix something like that. Because I'm broken, how do you fix something broken, you need the right parts. The right parts left. They ran out on me. You ran out on me."

"Please Lizeth, just let yourself go, forget about the past."

"How am I supposed to forget a past? When it keeps coming back to haunt me. You keep coming back. I'll never forget if you keep coming back."

"But Liz-"

"Just get out Nathan! I don't want to see you. I hate you. And I'm not sorry I said it either. I want to forget. Why won't you let me forget?"

"Because I don't want you to forget about us. Don't forget me. Don't you remember when we were little, you always looked so happy. Don't forget that. And don't forget our first date, and how nervous we both were. And that first kiss in the stairwell that made me so worried. And when James was a pest, who helped you? Why would you forget me? I don't want to loose you again. I'm not going to pretend I didn't want to join the band, but I didn't mean to loose you too."

Lizeth's POV:

"Just stop it! Stop making me remember. You told me to forget the past and I'm trying! Stop making me remember it. I don't want to remember it. Ever. It's over and it's done with."

"So you want to end up like your mom? An alcoholic with a smoking problem? Who abuses her daughter with words? Because that's where you're headed. Just let me help you please. Why can't you just forgive me?"

"Get out."

"Lizeth wait."

"I said get out."

"I want to fix this."

"JUST GET THE HELL OUT!"

I knew when I yelled for him to get out that the staff would hear. They would make him leave. I can't forget him, I try so hard, but I can't. I can't forget the day that he left. The day that I lost myself. Somewhere along the way I just faded out. But then Jay came along. He wasn't Nathan. He wouldn't hurt me. He could be ok. Jay could be ok. But Nathan is always with Jay. I could never forget.

"Lizeth! I promise I will fight for you! I'll fix this!" He yelled to me as they took him out of the room.

"You can't."

So?? :) Thoughts, anything, just leave a comment. Sorry it's sad but there's a lot planned for the future :)