A Dylan Moment ;)

*NEW TEXT MESSAGE*

Dylan ~ Bianca <3 Give me one chance don't you understand we have a connection?

Bianca~ Excuse me?? The only connection we have is our phone numbers and the fact we go to school together and haven't you may know i'm clearly not interested TUCKER! convo over.

Dylan and I have a connection? well I don't know... Well we do but does he really expect me to act on those type of feelings! He did say one chance..

Dylan~ Fine! I give up, clearly you just care about yourself because if you cared about how I feel you wouldn't string me along like this knowing that I like you!

Bianca~ I like you to so can you shut up already Tucker ;)

Dylan~ Meet me at the park in ten :)

Bianca & Dylan? Could this really work out? Meet him at the park? This isn't a track meet he should have said meet me at Le dior for a fancy dinner for two but I guess this wasn't a date he just wanted to see me. What will I tell the girls? I can't say anything until I know it's final.

Bianca opened her closet to find something cute to wear to the park but not too fancy just casual which was unusual for her because she's always on top of her designer's. A Ralph Loren Tee tied to the side so her belly would show and some blue jean shorts to go along with her black and blue converses. Staring at her reflection she looked cute like a regular girl not the girl everyone is going to be jealous of well her beauty that is hehe. Bianca went downstairs to her garage grabbing her key unlocking her silver infiniti essence a gift from her dad. She loved her car! That was her baby.

Bianca parked her car,now where is Dylan? Bianca scoped the park, no sign of him. Bianca felt hands wrap around her waist "Sweet ride babe" he pecked her cheek. Hold up! Bianca removed his hands turning to face Dylan "Don't think your going to get something on the first date" she raised an eyebrow. Dylan chuckled "Oh so it's a date now" he leaned against her car. Bianca blushed at her sudden outburst she's use to being in control. Dylan grabbed her hand "Come on" he led her over to a big oak tree, it was so hot it felt good to be under the shade.

I checked the grass for bugs,smoothing it out I took a seat. So glad I went casual. Dylan thought this was utterly hilarious. "What i'm classy I can't help it" I giggled. Dylan knelt down in front of me "You are so beautiful" he twined his fingers in my hair. This how can I put it was romantic if you might say? But i've heard that line so many times it didn't phase me. This reminded me when the girls and I did the first challenge, Daniel and me sat on his bed he to calling me beautiful I just hope Dylan is a better kisser than Daniel because that boy had butterflies rush through my stomach at once it was that good. Too bad he passed out :( Hahaha

"I've noticed" I flicked a leaf off his shoulder,the palm of his hand brushed past my cheek he sighed "Bianca if we're going to be together your going to have to be real with me, no prissy attitude because I see through that" Where the hell is this coming from? "Don't give me that look, you know what i'm talking about I just want you to know i'm here for you and I expect the same back" I didn't know Dylan could be so sweet and serious for once and maybe I could take down my Bianca wall down for him, we weren't competing for anything so I guess..

Both of us staring at each other, I didn't like the whole romantic type of mess I just get to the point. Bianca grabbed the collar of Dylan's shirt pressing her body against his firm chest kissing him roughly.Dylan took control of the situation grabbing Bianca by her thighs pulling her into his lap,she wrapped her arms around his neck as they both made out in the heat of the moment.

Lol a Dylan Moment!! just a little piece of Chapter 9- Boys are like clip ons