Chapter 13~ I'm Brad Pitt and your My Angelina Jolie

Bianca:

Clothes thrown out of closet, shoes scattered across the room, accessories knocked over, tissue all over the bed, my room was the definition of mess. Every time I go to sleep I keep reliving the moment walking in on Dylan groping Ashley's ass while she made out with him. It makes me so angry! What am I going to do? Nothing... She won and I lost...

My room door opened, Mom stared at me "Bianca! Look at this room!??" she yelled, placing her hands on her hips she sighed "Bianca you have been in your room for over a week, don't you think it's time to go back to school?"

Rolling over on my side letting the tears trickle down my face. There's no way I can go back to that school, my reputation is over!?? All because of Ashley! Who am I kidding the only person I have to blame is myself. I should of at least slapped her, punched her even but what was that going to prove?

Mom sat on the edge of my bed, rubbing my back she smoothed my tangled dark hair "Look at you Bianca?" she held a mirror in front of my face. Shoving the mirror away ignoring the hideous reflection of what I have became.

"This is not the strong Bianca I know" she began. "You can't let some boy destroy your life. You shouldn't worry about what others think or say because you know who you are. I say you pull yourself together and get past this, you can't let them win" She stood "Now clean this room and pull yourself together young lady. We have guests coming over in a couple of hours" she walked over to the door.

She was right. I can't let them get under my skin, I can't live like this worrying over Dylan? I'm the head bitch in charge, he should be on the ground kissing my toes begging forgiveness! Pushing the comforters away, swinging my legs out of bed I ran over to my mom giving her a hug. "I love you"

My room was so clean if you could see the shine in the floor, everything was back in place just the way it should be. There's one thing missing, my appearance. Going to the mirror looking at myself I felt that I needed a change. Washing myself in the shower for at least an hour, finally deciding what to do to my hair. I dyed my hair blonde in the back adding a few extra extensions and left the rest of my hair jet black with some blonde highlights.

Applying pink kissable lip gloss to my dark pink lip stick, admiring my reflection I looked good I looked like me. Spraying some Lady Gaga perfume on I was officially ready. Smoothing out my red low cut dress that covered half of my thighs I walked out of my room down the hall. Leaning over the balcony of the stair case so I could get a good view of our guests. A woman with brown short curly hair and bright peach skin, her husband very muscular like my father and he looked strict as hell. This dinner was going to be utterly boring. Walking down the long flight of stairs when I could have taken the elevator but I was glad I didn't because my eyes met with...

"Blake Cortes" I blurted out unexpectedly.

Blake Cortes as in the bad boy? As in the senior? The very good looking gorgeous senior of Kempt wood Academy. Yes it was him! Almost all the girls wanted a piece of Blake but he was never interested in going out with most girls, he was a delinquent a very popular delinquent. The boy had girls falling at his feet, he looked like a god.

Blake smiled, his perfect white teeth shining at me , just wow. Oh my gosh I was drooling! Not literally thank god. "When you say my last name it makes me feel old" he teased. Just another typical Kempt wood player. I smirked "Well you do look old in that tux, elder much?" He laughed, his veins showing in his neck as his chest lifted. Oh my gosh I'm in heaven.

"You got jokes sweet heart?"

Placing my hand on his chest "First of all don't call me sweet heart because I'm certainly not yours Blake, and more like the honest opinion" I took my hand off his chest making my way to the dining room swaying my hips, glancing back he was definitely checking out my ass.