Chapter 31~ The Switch

Bianca:

Today will go down in history. Today is the day we make our mark. Today will prove what we have been trying so hard to have. Today we are Alpha's. Well i'm Quinn. Isabella is Valerie, Camie is Lucy, Georgina is Sarah. Jazmyn didn't come to school today and Stephanie was having second thoughts about showing up to school today. This is not acceptable!

This blonde wig was itching and I could tell the others were having the same problem. Getting out of Quinn's Limo Camie tripped over her yellow two inch heels. "Do I seriously have to wear these!" she growled as we laughed at her. Camie looked so cute! Aww! A true girly girl ha-ha! My car had pulled up, Quinn and her friends dressed like us. I had to say she pulled off my look quite well but we all know its truly the original. Lucy struggled with her boots.

So today we have to call each other our "new" names for today and we're seniors.

Isabella flipped her hair back "Shall we ladies?"

Senior Class- 7:40am

We stood in front of the empty classroom. I know we're early but to even be in the same room as the upper classmen made me shiver. I felt like a freshman again. The bell rung and we took our seats. I'm so glad Quinn gave us a seating chart. Watching as everyone piled in one after another I couldn't help but notice all the hot guys; The girls seemed to be busy with talking about college and the prom. No gossip? No picking at the rather... rodents in the classroom? (The nerd behind me, texting on her phone) What has this world come too? Everyone came early and began to quiet down when the teacher spoke.

I gave Camie a "What the F?" look. She shrugged and gave a small snicker. Isabella was far in the back. Why are we so far away? This is nothing like our classroom.

The door burst open and I was about to get out of my seat and jump into Blake's arms. Crap I forgot I was Quinn!

"Sorry we're late. Ryder and I accidentally parked into a handicapped space" he gave his signature smirk which made some of the girls swoon and drool. I wanted to stab the girl in the front with my pencil who was staring at his ass. Who does that? Well Blake did have a cute butt hehe... But that's not the point!?

Mr.Quest (WTF?) grabbed a small slip writing them both a detention. "Come up with a better excuse"

Ryder laughed "So this is your mission?" he sighed "To destroy our chances for a great afternoon!?"

Some people snickered I just found it annoying but the teachers name is Mr.Quest. He probably slays dragons when he goes home and plays his computer all day. Cough (World of war craft or club penguin maybe)

Ryder took a seat behind Camie which left an empty seat next to me where Blake sat. Once the teacher gave us our assignment we began to do group work. Georgina quickly writing down notes. We haven't really talked since the other night. She shouldn't be ashamed of where she comes from but that doesn't excuse the lieing but that will be dealt with another time.

Isabella fixed her new prescriptioned red glasses. I considered Valerie one of those sexy nerd models and Isabella was pulling off the look.

"Blake so Kendra's having this party tonight you coming?" a boy with dirty blonde hair and broad shoulders asked. I know he's not! We have a elegant dinner reservation at the finest resturant in L.A.

Blake shook his head "Nah, i'm spending time with my girl tonight Logan"

I blushed a little at how cute that sounded. Logan grinned "That sophomore girl?"

That sophomore girl!! Excuse me boo before I have to correct a bitch.

Isabella was on that asap "Her name is Bianca to be exact"