Chapter 23~ Virginity Wars

Hey guys! So this chapter may have a little sexual content so I'm just warning you now ha-ha.  Anyways I want to thank all of you for supporting me and this book, wow almost 10,000 reads. Can you believe it?  I dedicate this chapter to all my fans and I hope you comment and vote!  xD Enjoy.

Bianca:

I couldn't sleep or eat! Every thing has been good up until Christmas morning, finding Dylan at my door.  He made my heart skip several beats and he apologized about the dance. I really feel strong feelings for Blake, but Dylan still has a tiny piece of my heart.  When the clock hits twelve tonight, I will have to choose between the two of them. What girl, wouldn't want to lose her virginity to her boyfriend on New Years?  Sadly, yes I'm a virgin.  I know it's hard to believe but I'm not that type of girl to throw her cat, at every guy I meet. I want to do it with someone I care about and I really want it to mean something. I had bought the perfect dress for my party tonight.  My mother is throwing a huge party with close friend's and family.  Of course my friend's and their dates are coming.  Jazmyn isn't.  She told us her mom freaked when she told her, she's a lesbian.  I was shocked! I knew she had a fetish for Georgina but girls all the way?  No guys?  She doesn't know what she's missing, wink, wink ha-ha.  Blake and I had an argument the other day, he didn't like that Dylan came over and we hung out.  Hmm.  So I told both of them I will choose tonight.

*Flashback~ Dylan*

I had got everything I wanted for Christmas! Not that it wasn't a surprise. This is the only time my family comes together and we spend time with each other.  Without their jobs, college or other unimportant things they had to do, getting in the way.  My older brother, Christian had arrived!  He's so busy with college that I never get to see him!  Christian pulled me into a tight hug "Oh,how I missed my little bee hive!" he teased, ruffling my hair.

Ugh! I hate it when he does that! "Chris!" I squeezed out of his tight grasp "I'm not little anymore, if you haven't noticed!?" I laughed, placing a hand on my hip.

He smirked, looking me up from head to toe. He flicked my chin "Better not be dating any boys" he half grinned.  Chris has always been protective of me but I can handle myself just fine.

"My love life, is none of your business Chris" I said flatly.

Luke interrupted our conversation, tossing Chris one of his Xbox 360 controllers "Come on! You promised me a round of black opps 2!"

Chris laughed, nodding his head "Why bother when you're just going to lose?" they both started for the stairs. Chris shooting me a 'We'll talk about this later' look.

The speaker sounded "Bianca, you have a visitor. Would you like to speak to them?" Pressing the button next to the kitchen door, telling Rania to let them in. I wasn't expecting anyone to stop by today, it's Christmas.

The door bell ringed. Who could this be? Walking towards the door, I looked through the small glass hole.  A guy with dark hair, that's all I could see.

Opening the door "Hell-" my voice quickly cutt off, how startled I was to see Dylan at my door step. He carried a present. A pink ribbon attached to the top. How sweet...

"Merry Christmas, Bianca.." he handed the gift to me. My heart pounding quickly and fast. Feeling the textures of the ribbon "Uh.. thanks!" a smile appeared on my face.

Dylan scratched the back of his hair "I wanted to say sorry, about what happened at the dance" his eyes focused on me "I didn't mean to hurt you, if I could take it all back I would do it differently.  Will you forgive me?"

I rolled my eyes and giggled "Of course I forgive you, and stop apologizing for everything. Actions speak louder than word's." He came all this way, leaving his family to come spend time with me. That's totally forgivable.