Chapter 12~ Attack of the Blonde Tom-boy Barbie

Isabella:

The auditorium was filled with Sophomores and Juniors for todays assembly, everything was prepared correctly if I might say.

This was going to be the news of the year but it wont be as fun because Bianca still hasn't came to school it's been three days! I have tried going to her house but I get the same answer every time "She's not seeing anyone today she's very busy come back in a few days" When I see Dylan I'm going to rip his lungs out and watch him die a slow painful death! But he's a P.A.B (Punk ass Bitch) the dude won't even come near us because he's so scared and he better keep it that way. Also are social status has went down to average and the A sisters have took our place as second (Alpha's first) this only happened because Bianca isn't here and everyone thinks she's a wreck and that she's scared to come to school. We don't do well with fourth place! We are the head biatches that roam the halls and they know not to underestimate us.

Camie made sure we sat at the end of the row in the middle so their wouldn't be a seat left for Stephanie. Camie continuously tapped her foot she's so ready for this and I have my camera out waiting. Stephanie sat in the row in front of us, of course because their was like six boys at the end. Georgina kept biting her fingernails if she didn't want to see why come? Of course we want to do this! Stephanie has became more popular than us just because she's trashing our names behind our backs and she's being a total slut! I balled my fists I wanted to get this over with right now.

Ignoring Georgina we focused on the large screen which had slide shows for what to expect for the next few months. The guidance teacher lectured us about behavior and bullying. Blah Blah Blah. When the slideshow ended the lights came back on as everyone stood. The screen turned to a video causing everyone's attention. "Who's a slut!?" the anonymous person chanted over and over. "Give me a S-T-E-P-H-A-N-I-E !" she sang.

"What does that spell Stephanie!"

Then a picture of Stephanie popped up changing to a quick slide show of the picture with her and Cole. Everyone gasped erupting in whispers. Stephanie looked back over her shoulder's with tears in her eyes, glaring at us. Camie glared evilly at her. Stephanie squeezed through the people in the rows who chanted slut,slut, slut!

Stephanie ran, and it wasn't because she was embarrassed it was fear because Camie was right behind her. Everyone started shoving and rushing as the big crowd followed the two in the hall. I was front in center when Camie punched Stephanie in the face shoving her in to the locker. "I'm sorry!" Stephanie begged holding her mouth which leaked blood. I kicked her in the stomach twice "Your not sorry! If you were you would have never done this!"

Everyone was shouting and recording the fight.

Camie grabbed Stephanie's hair slapping her,shoving her back in the locker. Stephanie kicked Camie, causing her to fall back on to the floor. Stephanie tried to get away but I quickly knocked her in the face with my knee. Her scream and blood trickling down her nose and mouth gave me complete satisfaction and power.

Camie got her one last time "You were suppose to be my friend! But you want to go behind my back and sleep with my brother! How dare you! "

Stephanie cried and pleaded but it was over considering she had a huge knott on her forehead and a swollen eye. It's over Stephanie.

I spat in her face "That's for being fake with us  bitch!Your officially out!"

Even though she was in pain I could see the disappointment and shame in her face. Like a pet who just got abused and shoved away from her family.

We could see security and teachers making there way over. Hurriedly Camie and I got out of there before we got caught but we know Stephanie is going to rat us out. So their was no point in leaving the scene but it was totally worth it.