Surviving the Clique

*Before you read this is not like "The Clique" so stop telling me it is I didn't know what to write for the prologue so I just hurried up and wrote about the characters so I could write chapter 1~Thank you now enjoy reading :)

Character Introduction

Bianca:

HBIC (Head biatch in Charge) of the clique.

"If you don't like it deal with it,"

Bianca comes from a wealthy background she is spoiled,stuck up,rude and everything you can imagine in a mean girl. She may have her good sides, but that is rarely twice a month.

Stephanie:

She is a big flirt. She brings in the guys and she is just your typical heart breaking player. Her and Bianca are mostly alike, which makes them both dominant.

She also is rich and spoiled. If you ain't on her level, she will shrink you down to size.

Georgina:

She is very sweet and she is, as you can say, your sweetheart who everyone adores but she has a secret. She doesn't have money like the rest of her friends. So they buy her stuff because she makes up excuses to not having cash. The only person who knows her secret is Camie.

Camie:

Is the bad ass of the group. If you disrespect her, your not leaving with out a fist fight. Camie is also a bit of a tomboy. She is going to do whatever she wants.

"If you got a problem, deal with it."

Isabella:

She is a total snob. She brags a lot about her wealth and fancy clothes. She is really rude. If you even just cough on her, or brush past her (touching her), she will humiliate you on the spot.

So, follow these five best friends on their journey, in a clique, in a private school for boys and girls.