Chapter 35~ This is it...The Elections!

Bianca:

Tonight is the night. Quinn has invited all freshman's, sophomores and juniors to attend the elections. If we do win I'm definitely changing our names to the A-Listers. Alphas sound like a pack of wolves and some shit.  You're probably wondering how we're actually going to rule the school. The leader of the social chair (Quinn) must choose a person to be the new social chair (Me or Ashley) that would be in charge of school events, clubs, parties and after school activities. Perfect for my college transcript. Being social chair is everything to me and if I don't win I'm going to be pissed. Valerie said we only get two speakers and then Ashley and I go head to head for the crown. I already promised Isabella, and Jazmyn is really good at speaking.  They better not  disappoint me.  The rest of the girls will be sitting with the crowd of people watching.

This could either go really well or get really dirty.  I swear if I go down Ashley is coming down with me with her rejected Emma Stone looking ass. How dare she try to pull off her look. Come on it's Emma Stone!

Pressing the red glittering ball dress to my perfect form, I couldn't help but think how much I wished Blake was here. He probably would have said something like "Bianca, that dress would look so much better off tonight." I chuckled under my breath about the thought. I miss him so much. Setting the dress alongside my bed I walked downstairs. Mom was sitting at the table with Luke and my Dad.

Grabbing a biscuit out of the basket on the table "I smell waffles!" I cheered excitedly at my favorite dish.

"I smell musk, woo! Bianca go take a shower!" Luke swatted the air teasingly. Lifting my arm forcing his face under my arm pit "Smell it up!" I laughed, playfully tickling my little brother.

Dad set his newspaper down along with his glasses. "Bianca," he warned. Letting go of Luke I quickly took a seat next to Mom. "Now I know today is a big day for you. I was thinking maybe after the event, Marcus Wan could accompany you for dinner."

I almost choked on my biscuit. Marcus might be extremely attractive but he's so boring! He's been accepted to every college he's applied for and he's still a junior. A true gentleman and we can't forget how huge his pockets is. I don't want a snobby workaholic! "Dad, Blake left about a month ago and you're already trying to set me up with a guy I have clearly no interest in!" I whined.

Mom lifted her fork "Bianca, don't you think it's time to move on? Marcus can open big doors for you and I'm pretty sure he'll make a lovely husband."

I almost gagged. Their already talking about marriage! Stabbing my fork into my waffle and stuffing a huge amount into my mouth so I could avoid carrying on this conversation.  Marcus Wan my ass!

Jazmyn's Pov

Priscilla stood in my doorway "You know mom's not letting you go tonight" she leaned against the door frame "I'm not covering for you anymore. It's bad enough I missed the best party of the year. I'm done."

"Priscilla please! I have to go tonight! This is the last time I swear!"

"Well you better tell Mom your sob story." she left out of the room. What am I going to do! Zaire is never going to let me set foot outside this house! Wesley was in the kitchen preparing dinner  with my Mom, he still hasn't gotten that divorce. He lied to me. At least he owed me a favor.

Mom cutting bell papers with quick pace as Wesley added oil to the skillet. I think they're making tacos?  Quietly I walked over to the stove admiring Wesley's skills in frying a fish. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

Pressing the fish down with the spatula he wiped his forehead from sweating. "Jazmyn, don't you see I'm busy?"

"You owe me" I hissed sharply, causing him to stand upright. He let the fish sizzle with the vegetable oil. Pulling me aside "What is it?" he asked curiously with pleading eyes. Black mail feels so good right now.