Chapter 7~ Juniors and Seniors

Hey guys I want to thank all of you that voted so I dedicate this story to you guys

Isabella:

Also I'm going to try this thing where how many votes you get then upload another chapter

So 25 votes on this chapter for Chapter 8 to be posted :)

Please vote and Comment I would love to know what you think xD

Seniors Party- 10:17PM

I was walking around trying to spot Josh. I wasn't not even sure he was here! If he didn't, I would be forced to hang out with Micheal Zrac and he is a total man whore. I mean there was no telling where his lips have been.

The girls were dancing with a few guys. Ugh! Why did I have to agree to this? I would've rather have snuck into Daniels room.

Walking around here made me thirsty so I went over to the bar asking for a plain coke. I was not getting drunk at this party full of perves. Ugh, I should have brought hand sanitizer.

I was about to take a sip of my soda when some retard bumped into me spilling the drink all over my $872 jacket.

"You mother fuc-"

"I am so sorry! Let me clean that off for you." I looked up to recognize Josh who had grabbed two napkins and had started cleaning off my jacket.

I grabbed his hands."It's okay, I can always buy a new one." I smiled, I guess I didn't have to find him. He'd already found me.

He lifted his head looking at me. My breath hitched a little. Oh my gosh, he had the most beautiful blue, sparkling eyes, I wanted to melt.

Josh smiled. "I'm Josh," He introduced himself and I pretended as if I didn't know.

"Isabella," I smiled back.

"You look so familiar... Are you one of my ex's?" He joked.

I flipped my hair back. "If I was, you would have remembered me." I winked.

Josh chuckled calling me cute before asking me to dance. I took off my jacket, setting it down on the stool. I was wearing a yellow, vee neck Hollister shirt , black shorts and high top black Nike's to match.

Josh grabbed my hand twirling me around pulling me close. His hands travelled to my waist. This boy was turning me on! Ugh! Snap out of it! I'm on a mission and can't develop any feelings for him! Just stay neutral and flirty, I repeated to myself in my head.

I played with the strands of his hair. "We're already pretty close and we've just met." I teased.

"Loving me already?" He teased back.

Running my fingers down his neck. "Maybe," I said feeling tingles and butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Josh smirked. "You're pretty hot, Isabella." He said, making me want to tackle him with kisses.

"I know," I smirked confidently. He let me go. Crap! Did I say something wrong? Oh my gosh, I've totally ruined the plan!

Josh scratched the back of his head, he looked nervous and cute. "Isabella," He said slowly. "There's this party tomorrow night, it's at the beach." He cleared his throat. "Would you like to come?" He offered.

This was perfect! "Well, I have nothing better to do so I guess I can go with you." I said casually, pretending to play with my nails. I needed to sound uninterested.

Looking up, Josh had a big grin on his face. Man, he had the most beautiful smile! At the corner of my eye I saw the girls waving me over. I told him I had to go so he grabbed my hand asking for my number. I scanned through his list of contacts adding my number in. Then I rushed over to the girls giving them a thumbs up.