Then They Start To Get Bigger......

"Yes, Charlotte, I'm fine. I just think that if Becca had to fart, she could have asked to go to the bathroom. Ha ha! Thats so rich!" Mr.Macentoch responded.

I looked at my seat and found a whoopie cushion. This was either Charlotte's doing, or Mr.Machentoch's doing. I was going to find out. Also, Mr.Machentoch called Charlotte up to talk to him, and the whole time, they were either laughing, high fiving, or looking serious.

At break, I had a plan. I would talk to Emily for about five minutes, then I would go deal with Charlotte. I saw Emily, but she was hanging out with 3 other girls. I talked to myself, gathered up my courage, and walked over to them.

"Hi guys. I'm Becca, I know Emily. We hang out yesterday at break. I need to talk to you Emily." I stated, my voice cracking.

"Ok, but first, this is Scarlet, Rachel, and Lyric. We made a band, and want you to join. What do ya say?" Emily asked.

"Yes, ok, can I talk to you now?" I asked, wondering if I should tell Emily about me and the fairies or not.

I pulled her off to the side, and told her," Okay, I'm pretty sure I can trust you, so I'm ganna tell you,K? K. So, I'm moving, growing wings, figured out that Mr.Machentoch is an evil fairy, got visited by the tooth fairy, and got a fairphone."

"I'm sorry, Becca, but I don't believe you." She answered.

"Really? K. I'll show you my wings and fairphone, I'll even speakerphone the whole thing to you, my whole toothfairy encounter." I told her.

I thought about it, then decided to show her in the bathroom. I pulled Emily to the bathroom, then into a stall and shut the door behind me. I thought about showing my wings, and they appeared. Emily stared, mouth wide open, at my wings.

"Thats not all." I laughed, and pulled out my fairphone. "This is my fairphone." I went into the contacts and showed her all of them. There was tooth fairy, clark Mage, Maggie, Wadmey Fairy Academy, and 'The Boss'. I clicked on tooth fairy, then speaker. It rang, and quickly someone picked up.

"Becca, get here right away, we need you! The address is 9145, Galilean drive, attic." The phone clicked off.

"Emily, stay here, this is a job for a fairy." I told Emily.

I sprinted out of the bathroom, thinking, 9145 attic, thats my house, I just have to get to he attic. Time to try out my new wings, I thought, and started flying.

In less than 2 minutes, I reached home. I was a surprisingly good flyer. I ran up the stairs and up into the attic, where I found the tooth fairy, Mage, Maggie, a few others, and someone who looked dimmly familiar.

"Sit down, Becca." A dimmly familiar voice told me out of the dimmly remembered body.