Get Surprised.......

I walked home, but sat down on the sidewalk a quarter of the way, because in between my shoulder blades had a sharp pain. It hurt bad, so I called my dad to pick me up, and then he had to carry me into the car!

"Did you do anything today that might have hurt you?" My dad asked as soon as we got in the car.

"No........... all I did was sit on a bench." I groaned, and my dad could see I was in pain, so he didn't say anything else.

We got home soon, and I managed to crawl into bed, but accidentally plopped down on my back.

"Owww!!!!!" I flung up, and started to do something I hadn't done in a long time, cry.

After what felt like hours, I fell asleep. I dreamed that I was in a forest, and a glowing figure appeared out of the trees. It had wings, and I recognized the face. The figure was my mom!

I jolted awake, heart pounding. I tried really hard to remember my dream, but the harder I tried, the more my head hurt. My back didn't hurt that much, so I walked to the bathroom. I took off my shirt, and jumped. What appeared under my shirt wasn't a cut, but a pair of big, glowing wings!

My dad knocked on the bathroom door and asked," Are you alright Becca?"

"I'm fine dad." I informed him, and I quickly pulled my shirt on so that it would hide my wings.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Comment please thank you! :-) :-) :-)