Chapter 28 - Dinner And A Show

Asimina

Raffaele's fingers gently run down my back, it's heaven. I keep my eyes closed, and my body pressed against his, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. The gentle, warm ocean breeze flows through the open patio door. I want to stay like this forever.

After dinner and dessert, Raffaele rented a bright orange classic convertible. Knowing my love of history, he took me to the fortress of La Cabana to watch the el canonazo de Las nueve. Since 1774 at nine o'clock sharp, soldiers dress in the traditional costumes of the eighteenth century and shoot the cannons.

On our way back, he drove past, the grand Teatro. One of the most beautiful historical buildings in the city. It dates to eighteen-thirty-eight and is well lit up at night. The architecture was beautiful. A smile curls my lips as I nuzzle my face into his chest.

"What are you thinking?" he questions.

"Last night was amazing."

"Then, I'm confident you will love today." Tucking his finger under my chin, he lifts my head, and placing a kiss on my lips, he rolls out of bed. Unexpectedly, he picks me up, earning a squeal out of me. I don't ask questions, letting him do as he pleases.

Placing me on my feet, he turns the taps on in the shower and pulls me underneath. I tilt my head back, letting the water soothe my muscles. Holding onto my waist, he lifts me. I wrap my legs around him, my back hits the tiled wall, and our lips connect.

Every one of his muscles tenses as he holds me up. Oh, God! I love his domination. I melt, my body surrenders, he has complete control over me. Breaking his kiss, we're both breathless. He rests his forehead on mine and places a hand on either side of my hips, lowering and guiding me down.

Catering to him, he pushes himself in; it's ecstasy. He thrusts upward and matching his speed, I push my hips down onto him. Our breaths mix, as our lips barely touch. The hot water thins the air. My body weakness by the moment, as I'm consumed with pleasure. Opening my eyes, I look into his dark orbs, his gaze intimidating me, and making me blush in the middle of sex.

Leaning my head back on the tiled wall, I tangle my fingers into his wet hair, while he rests his head on my chest. The beast of a man grunts, holding my hips in place, he fucks me furiously. Unable to hold back, my legs weaken as an epic orgasm burns through my body. I moan. Thrusting harder, the Stallion jerks and spasms, as his hot rush flows into me.

"Fuck!" he groans, holding himself in place. He grips my legs, so I don't drop. Slamming his lips onto mine, he takes the remaining air out of my lungs. I'm left gasping for air, as he gently places me on my feet. My legs wobble, and my knees buckle instantly. Mr. Morelli, always quick, wraps an arm around my waist, holding me up.

"What's wrong, Sweetheart?" he teases. Cupping my ass hard, he presses his body onto mine.

"You would think I would be used to your size by now," I respond. He still manages to give me that sweet pain between my legs, and I love it. It's my shitty legs unable to hold me up that pisses me off.

"I love it when your legs buckle after sex. It means I fucked you just the right amount of hard." He gives me a wolfish grin. "Finish up in the shower. It's lunchtime, and the streets of Havana are waiting."

Placing a hard kiss on my lips, he says, "Wear something comfortable."

* * * * *

Dressed in a jumpsuit, with flat sandals, I walk next to Raffaele. He's in dark blue pants and a white shirt partly unbuttoned. He leads the way through old Havana, interlocking our fingers. There's so much history in the plazas and squares, buildings dating back to the sixteenth century. They're beautiful and full of color, light pinks, blues, yellows, and greens. It's amazing.