10| THE KISS

A week had passed and I felt like I could kill Hector any second now. He was more than annoying, he was like a mosquito flying near your ears when you're sleeping. I was about to snap and very soon.

"Come on, why so grumpy?", he chuckled when I tried to escape his steel grip.

Suzan, Courtney and I had been preparing my mating ceremony, which was in one week, when he came to bother us. He had found a way to pull me on his lap and tighten his arms around me.

"Come on, I know you like me", he laughed.

The thing was that I really did. He was so chaotic and funny that he reminded me of Primrose. Although she was never this annoying.

"Get your hands off me!", I grumbled and pinched him.

He cried out and I managed to push him to the floor. Just then my mate and his brother walked in. They frowned at Hector on the floor, whilst I smiled innocently.

"Cece, let's go",

Edward's been calling me Cece for a whole now and I really liked it. I hurried over to him and we walked towards his gardens. They were large and covered with breathtakingly beautiful flowers.

I gasped softly when we sat down next to a fountain. In the middle stood two statues of two lovers holding each other tightly. A smile crossed my lips and I stared up at my mate.

Why was my heart beating so fast?

"I think now is the right moment", he spoke softly.

He started to lean in. My heartbeat went wild and I tried to call myself down. This would be my first kiss with my mate. I should be thrilled, not scared! This is all I ever wanted.

Our lips met and all the anxiety washed away. His lips were rough and warm, but soft and skilled. He claimed mine and I let him take control, since he seemed to know more than me. I laid my arms around his neck and he laid his around my waist.

Goosebumps travelled across my skin and I felt the sparks explode. It was the best feeling in the world and so addicting. I deepened our kiss and he let me. Everything inside of me wanted more and more.

I wanted all of him.