Prologue

Humor wasn't exactly the two remaining Uchihas' best feat, if not the worst.

Sasuke Uchiha was known to remain indifferent with almost everything, having to mostly respond with the signature Uchiha 'hn'; ignoring people who tried to form any relationships with him. Although, if he were to laugh, he would hide his mouth and disguise his chuckle with a quick cough.

One could guess that he either doesn't like showing much emotions like a certain mask-wearing jounin or it's of his ego to maintain his 'cool' persona. Even though his current self was lighter in contrast compared to his revenge-seeking self, he barely finds anything funny. Just amusing at best.

(Y/n) Uchiha was a different case. While the Uchiha massacre struck her psyche just as hard as Sasuke's, she wasn't really keen on keeping a straight face to bottle in her emotions. Sasuke's aunt lets the people around her know what she's feeling, unless she doesn't want them to identify her intentions.

Majority of her shown expressions, however, were negative-- to the point that it had its own moniker in their village: the infamous (Y/n) Frown, as they called it. Mostly because the people around her tend to be such idiots at times, and she couldn't help but react accordingly. Nevertheless, she was attached to them because they were her idiots-- the Konoha 11 (former 12)-- her new family. While she's not over-expressive with her emotions like a typical shinobi, she'll admit, however, that there were times she can recall herself laughing at their odd senses of humor (namely Naruto's mischief).

But after a mission gone wrong with Kakashi Hatake; after having to be ambushed by the targeted rogue nin, who apparently suspected your arrivals; after collapsing on the silveret's arms, effectively leaving him on his own, you don't know what to think of this prank.

Feeling the familiar softness of a hospital pillow behind your head, you can't help but feel unfamiliar of the place, despite being confined in Konoha's hospital more times than your liking. Surely, your jounin partner somehow managed to escape with you, and return back home to heal major injuries, proven by the white blanket draped comfortably on your figure. Surely, your new family would've worried about your and Kakashi's well-beings rather than playing whatever the hell this inappropriate joke is.

Why the fuck is your skin pink?!

~*~*~

Finally, a prologue that fits my less than 500 words standard rather than exceeding sksksk-- chapters will be longer btw, usually 2000+ if you're new to my works.

Anyway, this thing is now officially an xReader lmao

Shucks, tulog ko, hindi ko na tinuloy amp. sabog na tlga ako as in super ultra mega sabog