Sadists

If there's one thing Kaminari Denki hates more than written tests, it's early mornings. However...

With droopy eyes and a lethargic body, the electric blond swayed side-to-side in drowsiness, with his pink female companion doing the same beside him. Mina could barely stand upright with her sleepy state, as could he, because they're still in their pyjamas, and it's four in the fucking morning on a Sunday! He swears if this is a prank, because--

What psychopath would carry their unconscious bodies from their beds then bring them in the middle of a forest, only to wake them with clanking cooking pans? Hatake Kakashi, that's the psychopath.

The silver-head is easily climbing his way up to Kaminari's top spot of his things to hate.

CLANK! CLANK!

Both Kaminari and Ashido flinched at the cooking utensils' noises, their half-lidded eyes instantly glaring at the audacious jounin.

"I said: wakey, wakey! It's time for training!" Kakashi announced rather too cheerfully for this ungodly hour, before throwing away the pans at a random direction.

"Training?!" Mina exclaimed, her eyes now alertly wide.

"It's 4am!" Kaminari followed, his body now filled with adrenaline at the prospect of working out this early in the morning. This guy is literally Satan, Denki easily concluded to himself. Never in his life has he known a person that could possess such assholery.

"We did an all-nighter, so you don't get to complain. We're all in this together," Kakashi attempted to placate with an (irritating) eye-smile, his hand landing on your shoulder, as if to seek approval from you.

"Kakashi, when I said we should train them as soon as possible, I was implying we do it in daylight," You said, rubbing your temple to rid an upcoming headache. It's obvious that your partner missed being a sadist towards his genin team, but since Team 7 technically graduated from his tutelage, the two teens became the next outlet for his sadism. How unfortunate for them.

On the bright side, he's early... Albeit, too early.

"Why is she the only sane one out of the two of you?!" The blond whined, suddenly latching onto you, his face burrowing on your chest. "Spare us!"

"Why are you begging to her? I'm your trainer for today," Kakashi's smile persisted, but his eye twitched at how the teen strategically took the opportunity to place his head on your bosom.

"Because she has more common sense than you!" Kaminari retorted, as you only attempted to will your migraine away. Your migraine episodes are starting to become a bit too regular ever since you arrived in this world.

"Alright, because of that answer, the two of you are sparring me; no quirks allowed," Kakashi declared, with Kaminari easily letting go of you from the shock, as he and Ashido openly gawked at the man.

That is a major disadvantage, they both thought helplessly.

They vividly remember how the two of you were forces to be reckoned with, as they can't think of anyone with the same prowess when it comes to your hand-to-hand combat skills. Even when it's two against one, if an army of villains can't even land a hit on him, how could they?

Their asses are so kicked.

"We're not even wearing our training clothes!" Mina tried to reason, but once again, the jounin's eyes crinkled into crescent shapes, only to respond with:

"Not my problem. But first, stretches!"

~*~*~

"What time do we operate?" Sasuke asked, his body unmoving from his futon, as his singular eye just blankly stared at their bedroom's ceiling. Sakura briefly glanced at the digital alarm clock hanging on the wall, whilst still lying down.