Relive

A/N: Here's how I envision Ashi-chiha to look like

A/N: Here's how I envision Ashi-chiha to look like. Also black actually looks good on Mina lmao. Anyway, thanks for your patience <3

~*~*~

The plaza was swamped with villains, with their large group dividing into three when five new contenders entered the fight; one batch already busy supporting their boss to take down Eraserhead. Luckily for them (and unluckily for you), some of the others were starting to catch on that the warp-user failed to separate the students, hence some of the villains from the joint's other sectors took the initiative to check the center of the fight to which they didn't hesitate to join into.

Their already great numbers tripled. And now, the villains evenly divided themselves to fight each of the five students and their teacher.

When a masked UA student approached one of the villains' six divisions, they knew that they should be prepared for whatever quirk the boy would throw at them. They were naturally on-guard, as they only have information regarding the setting of their invasion, but not their victims. When the blond student reached within his black jacket, they thought he was about to pull out a weapon, but their anxiety fleeted and was replaced with confusion when he pulled out a red book instead. It was not just a red book, however...

"Is that kid really reading... what I think that is? Here?"

"Being threatened by villains is a turn-on..? Weird kink, but not judging. I've heard worse."

"That's illegal! I'm pretty sure you're under twenty!"

"Damn, you like that book too?"

'Ruin my reputation to villains too, of course, why don't you?' Kaminari sarcastically grumbled, before wordlessly cursing the jounin to all gods he can name in his head (which is not much, really).

'Well, if you insist,' Kakashi resumed to read his R-rated book, unbothered of the villains who continuously gawked at him and his reading material.

'I hate you.'

'We've already established that.'

"Idiots! Can't you see he's trying to distract us?! Attack!" Someone finally exclaimed.

The lot snapped out of their gaping reactions and charged at Kakashi, rather reluctantly if he may add; some even hesitated to touch him, as if they were disgusted by the thought that they were participating in some kind of 'fantasy kink' of his. If this didn't often happen with bandits back in his old world, he would've snickered at their reactions. However, like his experience with bandits, this experience was one of too many, so his expression remained nonchalant as he effortlessly evaded each tackle, punch, kick, and projectile, while sneaking powerful shocks with each subtle contact with the enemy. Kaminari took notice how, not once, did Kakashi's unoccupied hand lift from his pants' pocket, unless he was turning a page.