Unusual

Art is by me and how I imagine Kaka-minari lol~*~*~

~*~*~

"But, they're not really gone... Are they?" Sasuke asked, his dark eyes already searching for subtle reactions from the jinchuuriki, his medic teammate, the fifth hokage, and the Yamanaka clan head.

        When Sakura knew she had to tell the only Uchiha of your and Kakashi's circumstance, she gathered enough courage and already thought of counter-arguments to face him in case he were to revert back to his path of hatred. She won't let him even a minuscule of a chance to think of revenge for your assailant. Not when she's alive and breathing.

        For his sake.

       And yours too.

        Besides, she would want Sasuke to save her and Naruto the chance to pummel the rogue ninja too—Team 7 style.

        The pinkette was rather glad that the Uchiha seemingly took it calmly, but knew that in his mind, thoughts were spurring faster than his already fast reflexes—thinking. Wondering. Worrying.

        "No." Tsunade spoke up, somewhat easing the former avenger, as he awaited further explanation to which Ino swiftly provided.

        "Their spiritual chakras are out there somewhere. We just need to know how Kakashi-sensei's Mangekyou sharingan works. It's the only possible conclusion we could think of that can perform teleportation that may vary without us fully knowing all possible complications. We were hoping you'd know something—anything that can help us." Right. The reason he was informed of this was because he's the only shinobi in the whole of Konoha that can use the sharingan—having no other candidates to be its master but himself.

        However...

        "Even I don't know the limitations of his Kamui. The Mangekyou sharingan varies from user to user, and I'm no user of the Kamui dimension." The ravenette explained, before further expounding. "With Kakashi-sensei's unfit chakra storage for the sharingan, there may be more possibilities it can be used for if performed by an actual Uchiha—capabilities that Obito can do but never needed. Maybe (Y/n)-sensei has something to do with it."

        This was getting hopeless. They can't search every living being—every plant, animal and human—in the world for your spiritual energies. It would take forever. They'd die before they could even find you.

        But an idea already formed within the sharingan-user's mind to not resort to such a desperate plan—one that he hoped his unconscious mentor wouldn't mind that he'd borrow something of his. It seems to be a fair trade, and is only temporary anyway.

        But it doesn't change the fact that it was his dear friend's last gift.

        "Tsunade-sama, do you think you can perform an eye transplant?"