Sayonara

(Not accurate but this is generally what their penthouse living room looks like

(Not accurate but this is generally what their penthouse living room looks like. Lmaooo Team 7 really be livin the life. They're rejoicing that genjutsu exists and can mind control to an extent sksksk)

~*~*~

Recap from last chapter: A week has passed and Team 7 became popular, with some rumors of Inu and Kawauso on the side. Teenage Team 7 finally finished their first week of training in regards of physical conditioning. Aizawa finally met Uchiha (Y/n) and Hatake Kakashi in a cafe, along with Ashido, Kaminari, and Shinsou. They finally saw where Shinsou lives and he lives in an estate; they will train there from now on. Hawks is tasked to recruit the whole Team 7 (including Inu and Kawauso).

Ashido and Kaminari are aware of Hatake's and Uchiha's multi-quirk skills, believing that they came from a highly classified government agency that specializes in national protection (which is of course a lie). Shinsou only knows so far that Hatake's quirk has something to do with illusions (helps altering appearances), while Uchiha's quirk is healing. Shinsou does not know of the Ashido-Uchiha and Hatake-Kaminari situation, and he is not aware of the seals plastered on Ashido's and Kaminari's bodies because they cover it up with conservative clothing.

~*~*~

It would seem that a week of popularity was enough for this world to create and produce merchandise-- Team 7 merchandise to be exact. You don't even know where to start with that. You really don't. And frankly, neither does Team 7 as a whole... Or maybe they do, because they already purchased some for themselves. Either for their egos or curiosity, you don't know.

But you do know that tonight would be a lot more hectic than usual within the penthouse.

Relaxing on the middle of the extensive couch with Kakashi reading his book next to your right, your eyes widened when Naruto suddenly showed off his chibi vigilante-self keychain in front of your face.

"Looook at thissss!" Naruto boasted excitedly, bouncing in his place. Once your vision focused, you saw the red and white fox mask being a stark contrast to its miniature orange body. The chibi keychain appeared to be doing a victorious pose with its fingers held in a peace sign. "The colors! The cool pose! They got my chaotic good looks just right!"

Unsurprisingly, Naruto bought (maybe stole?) a keychain of 'Kitsune' while Sasuke didn't even bother with any. Although, Sakura got the whole set of the Vigilante Team 7 keychains as souvenir.

Sighing, you have to admit: the keychains were really well-made, and even Kakashi was curious despite his feigned disinterest. The people here sure work fast when it comes to business opportunities, as Team 7 are currently making quite a trend.

"Good looks?" Sakura repeated incredulously whilst lying on the couch to your left, before dangling her own keychain-self above her face; its design was similar to Naruto's but was instead colored pink with her signature porcelain badger mask. It was posed to aim a punch. "We're all wearing masks," She pointed out, unimpressed.