.:Chapter 15:.

A few days later Riley was withering in her own bed. Her body felt hot all over, and it was only getting hotter by the second. There was a knock on the door, she looked over at it as she curled her body in on it's self.

"Riley are you okay? Mom and I are here to go shopping no school today. Ian said you wanted to spend some time in your room before you move everything out of it in to his." Sammy was saying.

Riley couldn't hold in her groan of pain any longer, as the knocking from Sammy became urgent.

"Riley are you okay?" She called.

The small girl arched off the bed letting out a cry of pain, as her stomach felt like it was on fire. A roar of Ian's was answered to hers, as he seemed to hear her cry. Riley could feel him getting closer, her body was getting wilder and hotter. Her dorm door was thrown open, Sammy and Chloe moved to run in, but Ian's deep growl made them back track. Riley tried to lift herself to look at them back all she could do was turn her head to look. The two had big round eyes, while Ian was shaking some, but stumbled back in to the door frame when he caught scent of Riley. Ian's eyes got darker as he pulled himself up, stepping in to the room with one foot. Riley and her wolf cried out for him with everything they had.

"Oh dear she's in heat, time to go Samantha, quickly." Chloe said, with urgency.

She pushed her daughter down the hall, as her son when in to the room the door slamming shut behind him. Her soul could only be gitty for grand-babies.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The packs of the two fell to their knees all around the school, as their alpha's finally joined as one. None really knowing that was the reason for their wolves to feel like they were getting power. The council members looked at all the wolves on the floor and wondered what happened, even the other schools that were still there couldn't figure it out.

It went on for hours, before the burning of power stopped coursing through their veins. Some groaned as they finally were able to move and it not feel like bricks were holding them down as they walked.

Chloe looked over at Derick and he nodded to her, the two got up and headed up towards Riley's bedroom. The hallway it's self was deadly quiet not even the slightest sound was made. When the adults got to the door they knocked lightly, before opening it.

The room was thrown apart, even the bed was broken. Clothes thrown around, things that belonged to Riley were all over the floor. Dents in the walls. There was a low growl and the two looked over near the couch. Ian was leaning at them with his wolf front and center in his eyes. His eyes were practically glowing in the dark room, making Chloe gasp in shock. There was a small whine and Ian's eyes snapped behind him to check on the girl behind him.

Derick and Chloe watched as Riley poked her head up to look over Ian and the couch back. Her eyes were glowing to, showing the power flickering behind them. The parents took a step in but Ian growled deeper pulling Riley back down as she gave a grunt of displeasure.

"It's alright son we're not going to touch her, we promise. We just want to know if you two are okay." Derick told the growling male.

"Ian calm down if you don't stop we're not taking a bath." Riley wailed out.

Ian instant calmed down and pulled Riley closer to him, still watching his parents for any movement. Riley pulled herself back up to look at him, but keeping her bare body out of view.

"We're fine. And I already know he's not going to let me go for a few days, so is it okay if you collect our work so we can do it. After our bath we're moving to his room, wolf told me that I get a break between each wave of heat." Riley explained.