.:Chapter 8:.

Teen wolves were littered all around back of the school, all being lazy after their run. Ian and Riley were snuggled up to each other in the shade of a tree that over looked everything. Ian's eyes were closed but he ears would wiggle everytime he heard something, Riley kept her eyes open looking over everything wanting to be sure no one was going to get hurt.

A smell hit Riley's nose and she was standing up on her feet. Her nose tipped in the air she smelt human's, not just any humans the ones from the river. They had finally got within the trees hiding the school. Riley let out a short bark of warning, and the pack stood up and shot in to the school.

Ian stood up making himself look huger, as Riley ran around picking up clothes of all kinds and stuffed them in a bush on the side of the school. She went to Ian and crawled under his tummy and he lowered himself some to keep her protected from whatever may happen.

"Hannah what do you not understand that we're not ment to follow wolves. They know the place better and don't like strangers coming in to what's theirs." Mark's voice shouted.

"Then you turn around. I want a picture." Hannah shouted back.

She stumbled out of the woods and looked up at the huge castle like building. There was a low growl and her head snapped toward a tree. The black male wolf was staring her down, but she noticed something different about him. He now had white like paws, Hannah moved a step closer.

There was a female type growl and Hannah's eyes jerked down to under the male. The female's almost white eyes stared at her, as if daring her to get closer to the male. Mark broke from the tree line panting, he saw the two huge wolves and then Hannah. Both wolves growled as she lifted her camera.

"I'd prefer if you didn't take pictures of them." A voice said.

Mark's and Hannah's heads snapped around to see Derick coming down the steps toward them. His hands were in his pockets giving him a cool effect, but his face said other wise. He ment buisness.

"Is there a reason why your on this land? There should have been a warning sign at the river YOU crossed, it's private." Derick said.

Riley heaved herself out from under Ian and shook her fur out, then walked around the two humans and nudged Derick in the back before trotting in to the woods. Ian snorted and relaxed some but walked the other way around the humans and went after Riley.

"But I want a picture." Hannah whined.

"Well you're not getting one, there's a reason why things are meant to be read. They trust no outsider so please leave before I happen to forget you're out here. They don't take kindly to people they don't know in their territory." Derick said.

He folded his arms, shutting off conversation with her as howls came within the forest. Mark grabbed Hannah and started backing her up from where they came. This man was completely serious, and to tell you the truth she was trying to start something with something that shouldn't be messed with.

Mark wasn't stupid he knew what they were. The wind blew blowing Mark's scent toward Derick, who looked up.

"Boy." He said.

Slowly turning around Mark had a look of fear on his face. The older man almost had to laugh at the look but shot him a smile.

"They will follow, but will bring you back once it's gone. You are like us." Was all he said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Hannah shouted.

This women was beginning to get on his last nerve, and was going to welcome her leaving and not him. Derick walked back in to the building as Mark tugged Hannah along with a new determination.