.:Chapter 13:.

"There's so many." Sammy gasped.

She was right rogues upon rogues sat in the the lunch room. The room was divided three ways, Riley's pack on one side of the room, the other packs on the other side, but her pack was in half too with rogues on one side and the ones use to a pack on the other. Riley was standing in the middle of all three thinking. The rogues came in all shapes and sizes, men, women, children, different colors, different languages, different everything, but all of these people had one thing in common a blood cell.

Riley rest her fingers on her chin, still in deep thought. Ian stood beside her watching as she thought, the others watched her to wondering what she was going to do. Even the council was staring her down. The girl's eyes ran over each person, noticing how children clutched their stomachs in hunger as mother's tried to stop them from showing it. Her body turned sharply and she walked toward the lunch ladies and whispered something to them, smiles lit their faces as they nodded and went in to the kitchen. Riley flipped out her cell phone and punched in numbers, before putting it to her ear and after a minute began talking. People were trying to figure out what she was doing.

The lunch ladies came out of the kitchen with food and drink, one after the other they went to the rogue children first handing peanut butter sandwiches, juice, yogurt, and a desert to them. They put extras in the tables in case they wanted more. The mothers smiled in thanks, the older women smiled at them and nodded before heading back in the kitchen. The kids chattered to each other as they ate filling the room with their laughter. The doors of the lunch room were pushed open and guys with food came in. There was a long line, some were even holding bundles of drinks all were sat down on one of the empty tables. The lead guy saw Riley and saluted to her, she tapped her forehead with her finger then pointed at him. He laughed and headed out.

Everyone was looking at all the food, trying to figure what to do with is. Riley walked over and lifted lids, their was every type of food under the sun. Her eyes lit up when she saw her favorite pizza, she put some on a plate, and grabbed a drink. She sat at a table between her pack.

"Oh my god she's going to eat non-healthy food. Have to see this." Steven said.

He pulled up a plate and sat across from Riley staring her down. Riley looked at him like he was an idiot and just to amuse him she took a big bite of her pizza.

"Score!" He shouted, throwing his arms up in the air.

"And you call me weird." Sammy muttered, sitting down beside him with food.

Ian sat beside Riley and in front of Sammy with his own plate, while he laughed a little. Her pack slowly began to move to the food with caution, Riley paid them no mind on how much they got or how many plates. She just wanted them fed and full. None of them seemed to dare move toward the table the four were sitting at though, that is in till a little rogue girl put her peanut butter sandwich, juice, and yogurt on to the table beside Riley and climbed on to the seat.

The little girl didn't notice everyone staring at her like she was crazy, she was to focused on trying to put her straw in her juice. Riley reached out slowly and took the juice, pushing the straw in to the hole before she handed it back.

"Thank you Alpha." The girl giggled.

She sipped on her drink then put it down to eat her yogurt. Riley looked at her for a second then let her be beside her. Sammy on the other hand had other plans.

"She so cute." Sammy squealed.

"I'm not cute, I'm beautiful. It's what my dad use to say." The girl said.

Steven let out a hoot of laughter at Sammy's shocked face, Ian even tried to stifle a laugh but it didn't work he was full out laughing holding on to the table so he wouldn't fall over. The air around them seemed to calm everyone's nerves, but it relaxed everyone when Riley let out her own laughter as she watched her mate end up on the floor. Some of the larger men moved to their table, their wolves telling them to protect their alpha female.