.:Chapter 24:.

The moon maiden appeared in Aaron's dreams. He jumped back in to a tree at the edge of the valley. The valley it's self was dead with ashes all over, some trees were even burning still, there was a white table and chairs in the middle of it all. The moon maiden lifted her head towards the male, setting her tea cup down on the table.

"I warned you, and you now leave me no choice but to do the one thing I did not wish to do. I bind you Aaron Hillstone to where you are right now. Ian Lancer shall catch up to you, but he isn't the one you should fear. Oh no you will fear her." The moon maiden said.

He let out a shout as his body began to fall in to blackness. The maiden watching him fall as she sipped her tea.

Aaron jerked up from sleeping, he was sweaty and panting. Sarah looked at him as she rocked the baby in her arms, it had yet to stop crying since it's mother was put out of her miserable life. He tried to move from the bed but it was like he was chained to it.

"I bind you Aaron Hillstone to where you are right now."

The moon maiden's words played back in to his mind, his eyes widened as he wouldn't be able to move untill Riley's damn mate was near him.

.:.

She moved her hands, the sound of chains being moved met her ears. Her eyes slowly opened, it was pitch black all around her and chains were chaining her down. Slowly white figures began to appear one at a time at first, then many many more at a time. Then she appeared the moon maiden, dressed in her flowing white dress. Her hair hung around her body, as she looked at the girl before her.

"Riley." She whispered holding her hand out.

Picking her head up Riley looked at the maiden with dull eyes, the woman held her hand to her chest as if she was in pain. Riley watched a little girl walk towards, she knew this girl but she couldn't even begin to remember her name. The girl reached out and touched a chain, she looked at Riley.

"Riley I take this chain off using my spirit in return, I free you from a chain containing your anger." She said.

The girl and chain glowed brightly, then the disapeared. Soon others moved to a chain sacrificing themselves to release Riley. Her strenght was coming back slowly, the moon maiden covered her mouth in shock. Her creations were crossing over to save Riley and the world. She watched Riley's mother and father grab a hold of the biggest and last chain. They turned to look at the maiden.

"Thank you for watching her for so long, and for continuing to watch her if you do. We must also thank you for letting us see her again, and our very own grandchild. It was really a dream come true, don't worry about how far she will take her anger. She will do what she needs to do and when she has her baby in her arms it will vanish. Riley was never ment to have so much anger, think of it as a self mission to harm the ones that harmed her." Her mother said.

Her father reached out and touched Riley's face, she leaned her face towards his hand.

"Little dream of mine, bring peace to the wolves again. That is all a Redwood has ever wanted, peace. You are the strongest wolf there is, make me prouder then I am baby girl." He told her.

He placed a kiss on her forehead, as the couple glowed and then faded taking the chain with them. Riley fell to the ground panting, it felt like her body was on fire even more so then the time she mated to Ian. She let out a loud scream.

"I release you Riley." The moon maiden said.

.:.

A roar of anger rung through the air for miles,  some even said the ground shook in fury. Others didn't have the time to think about it, as they ran towards a battle and another struggled to be moved. Ian roared at the building in front of him as the pack surrounded it so no one could escape from them. Aaron's body moved from the bed finally, he rushed around the room pulling on his clothes. He heard Ian let out another roar and it made the baby cry even more and turn towards it.

"Shut it up." He hissed, at his wife.

"I've been trying." She hissed back.

Without a second thought his back hand met her cheek, her head snapped to the side. Tear fell from her eyes, as she held her cheek. She could almost hear Riley's voice telling her "who's getting hit now", Sarah held on to the baby and rushed out of the room. Aaron's beta rushed in with his mate.

"Sir we're surrounded." He gasped.

Aaron looked at the female, and she held on to her mate's arm.

"Go get that child from my worthless mate." He hissed.

She rushed off to find Sarah and get the baby. Aaron and his beta turned and rushed downstairs and outside, they were met by a pacing Ian and growls from all the members of the pack. More of Aaron's pack came outside, even some hunters walked out of the building, making more growls come when they were noticed. All the noise seemed to stop when the crying baby came outside, it seemed to start crying more once it was outside. Ian let out a howl to the child, but it didn't seem to sooth it at all. Aaron took the baby from the female's arms, it's crys pitched up even higher.

"I should just kill it, all it's done is cry and cry and cry. You don't need a heir for a mutt like you, and a dead mother it won't ever see." Aaron hissed.

He pulled out a knife and some of the woman of his pack gasped, while Riley's pack growled loudly at him. The baby started wiggling and reaching towards the woods. Aaron began to lower the knife towards it's heart.

"Sir." His beta gasped.

A very angry roar swept through the clearing, the baby seemed to stop crying and coo towards the roar. Aaron stumbled back and dropped the knife and even the baby fell, the beta's mate caught it, but the wolf growled so deeply it made the woman whimper. She put the baby on the ground and it began to crawl with a purpose. Everyone gasped at the sight of a little boy with his bright blue eyes and pitch black hair. He finally gets to the wolf and she lowers herself to the ground, running her nose all over him before she rubs herself on him. Once she was finished she stands over him and roars towards Aaron, before she began to shift.

Aaron stumbled back even more once his eyes met the ones of Riley Rewood. She still even had the knife in her chest. She slowly reached up and pulled it out, the wound closed up without even letting a drop of blood out.

"Tsk tsk tsk Hillstone you threatened my baby, and tried killing me. Those put together I get to kill you." Riley hissed.

She picked up her baby and held him to her body, her blood covered knife in front of her eyes cold as anything. She was going to make this male pay for the hell he's brought her, and the pain he brought her pack and mate, and for even touching her little boy.