.:Chapter 27:.

As he drove the car Ian held Riley's hand, as she practically bounced in her seat. She had never really been off the school's land if you didn't count being kidnapped, which she really didn't cause that was forced.

"You okay over there?" Ian asked, trying to bite back a chuckle.

"Yes! This is my home and I've never got to actually come out of the cave to explore. I only really heard that there was a town outside the school grounds, and that some of the wolve families live out here. Even some of the mother's in the pack have gotten some jobs in the little shops." Riley squealed.

"You're something else." Ian stated, laughing.

Riley grinned at him, and looked out the window as the trees broke away and the town came in to view. The lights that wrapped up trees and light post reminded Riley, that Christmas was right around the corner. That alone made her cry out in shock, making Ian jump.

"What?" He asked, paniced.

"We have gifts to buy, and a tree!" Riley whailed.

"Calm down woman. There's still a week, maybe tomorrow we'll bring Nathan out and go shopping." Ian suggested.

"Oh that's a good idea love." She mused, calming down.

Ian shook his head and relaxed again in the driver's seat. Only his little mate could get this worked up, over something so small. He pulled in to the parking lot of a little Italian resturant, he looked at Riley and motioned for her to stay as he parked the car in a parking spot. He got out and jogged around the car to her side, and opened the door for her holding out his hand.

"Well that's new, sweet, adorable, and so romantic." Riley giggled.

Blushing a little red Ian semi ignored her words, and kept his hand out to help her out of the car. Riley slipped her hand in to his, and as she pushed herself up, he pulled her out. He shut the door, as she wrapped her arms around his one arm again. Ian walked them toward the door. A few high schoolers of the local school walked to the door themselves, the girls in the group were looking at Ian like he was a piece of meat ignoring Riley. The guys of the group were looking at Riley with wide eyes, like they had never seen a female before.

The couple stopped in front of them, Ian towering over them all and Riley shorter then them all. Everyone of their eyes were wide, as Ian stared down at them, Riley had to stiffle a laugh. Though it might have not worked cause Ian and all of them looked down at her. She tilted her head and let out her sweet smile that could tame anyone.

"Are you guys going in or just going to stand there? My girlfriend and I have a date to start." Ian said.

The guys coughed and moved out of the way, the females glarred at Riley. Ian pulled his arm from Riley's grip and put his large hand on the small of her back, leading her through the door he was holding open for her. She sent him a smile that only he could get her to make, he gave his boyish grin back to her while he left the door open so one of the boy's could catch it. Though one of the girls went to get it and was aiming to touch Ian's hand. Ian moved his hand right before she could touch it and walked in to the resturant with Riley.

"Humans." Riley mumbled.

"Play nice lover, they are on top of the food chain. At least they think they are, our time of being on top is no longer here." Ian whispered, and kissed the top of his mate's head.

The couple stopped in front of the hostessed, the girl was gaping like a fish at the beatiful people in front of her. Riley shot Ian a look.

"That's on top alright." She muttered.

Ian let out a full out laugh making some of the women's head jerk up and look towards him. The wolves on the other hand that were here, their eyes widened at the sight of their Alpha's. A male host rushed over and took menu's from the girl.