57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"

Part 57

Anjali stood expressionless hearing Arnav. Not waiting for anyone, Manorama lifted Shali to her room.

Nani: Hariprakash...

HP: Jee Naniji...

Nani: Give her the room key.

HP: Jee Naniji.

Everyone went to Manorama's room to be with Shali leaving Anjali all alone.

Anjali understood one thing. She won't be forgiven by Raizadas... at least not so soon. And they were not wrong. What she did to them is not forgivable though. HP handed over her room key which was being locked in the past days.

Khushi went to her room. She saw Arnav sitting on the recliner bowing down, entwining his fingers. She touched his shoulders.

Khushi: Arnavji....

He didn't look at her. She lifted his chin and got panicked seeing his teary eyes.

Khushi: Arnavji... I'm sorry. I didn't bring Anjaliji to hurt you...

Khushi went totally numb as Arnav circled her waist and cried.

Arnav: No Khushi... you didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you have solved my problem which was haunting me for a few days.

Khushi couldn't come to the conclusion, what Arnav is talking about. Arnav stood, breaking the hug.

Arnav: I was so worried about Shali

Khushi: you mean...?

Arnav: I have no idea where they went after leaving RM. I thought, they would be somewhere in Delhi. But last week, Aman found Shyam in Mumbai with some other girl. He followed Shyam to know about Di. But he got to know that Di was not with Shyam and he was living with another girl. Aman caught him with the help of his men. He got to know that Shyam betrayed Di and left Di and Shali somewhere. He asked me to fail the case against him for peculating in AR and I did that. He is in jail now. Aman tried to know about Di and Shali through cops. But Shyam said that he didn't know about them.

Khushi (shockingly): But you left him doing nothing that day...

Arnav: I didn't file the case before because I thought, Shali will be happy with him. But he is a scoundrel. He berated Di for some other girl. We searched for them but we didn't get anything about Di and Shali. I was tensed, thinking of them.