48 After all, he is ASR

Part 48 

Khushi sat on the bed and cried the whole night. How could she leave her Arnavji? What will she give him the reason? How will Arnavji be quite if she leaves RM? What if she tells Arnav the truth and make him take action against Anjali and Shyam? Will Arnav do that to his DI? Why not she tries in some other way? What if they get to know? What if they trap her phone? What if they plot something horrible against her when Arnav is not here? Will Raizadas believe her? She cried getting nothing. As of now, she has no other choice of leaving RM, leaving rest in Devi Maiya's feet. For that, she has to find a suitable reason. Or else Arnav won't allow her to step out of RM. She laid on the bed. But the sleep was far away from her eyes that night.

 But the sleep was far away from her eyes that night

In Anjali's room...

Shyam saw Anjali tensed. She was squeezing her hands restlessly.

Shyam: What's wrong Rani sahiba, you look nervous?

Anjali: How can I be calm? What if Khsuhi tells Chotte the truth that it's all our plan?

Shyam: She won't. Her only strength is Arnav. When his life is in stack, she won't open her mouth no matter, how hard the situation is. I'm sure that she won't dare to play with Arnav's life. We had hit a right point. So cool.

Anjali: May be,Khushi won't say but we can't underestimate Chotte. He won't be quite if Khushi leaves RM.

Shyam: Just wait. We will get to know tomorrow that how Khushi handles the problem. Let's make moves according to that.

She nodded yes.

Next morning

Khushi came out of the washroom taking bath. She closed her eyes and pressed them making herself up. She received call from Arnav. She gulped and attended it.

Khushi: Hello Arnavji....

Arnav: Khushi.... Are you alright?

Khushi got stuck... she swallowed the gland of tears which blocked her throat.

Khushi: Haan... I'm fine Arnavji... Why are you asking this?

Arnav: I saw your missed call on my mobile. You had called me at 12am... didn't you get sleep last night?

Khushi: Haannn... I saw a nightmare, that's why I called you.

Arnav: From tonight, don't sleep alone. Sleep with Nani.

Khushi: Actually Arnavji, I just want to talk to you about it.

Arnav: What's there to talk to me about it?

Khushi: No Arnavji... (she gulped) May I go to GH, ohhh Buaji told me that Amma is not feeling well. it will be helpful to Buaji if I stay with her.

Arnav: Ohh really? Anything serious?

Khushi: Don't know Arnavji. I will say you after knowing the exact issue.