8 Arnav's Decision

Part 8

Next morning.

Khushi was asked to cook "KHEER". She was stirring the Kheer thinking something very deep.

 She was stirring the Kheer thinking something very deep

Shali came running towards her shouting Maamiii. Khushi smiled at her and helped her to sit on the kitchen slab.

Shali: Good morning Maami...

Khushi(smilingly): Good morning...

Shali: I'm so happy that you came here permanently.

Khushi: Why?

Shali: Because I got you to play hide and seek.

Khushi(excitedly): do you like hiding and seek?

Shali: Very much. Will we play?

Khushi: Sure.

Shali: Friends? (she extended her hand for shake)

Khushi: Friends. They shook hands.

Shali: I saw you thinking something when I came here. What was that?

Khushi(nodded no): Nothing.

Shali: Seems to be something. Mami, you can ask me anything. I will help you with everything.

Khushi: Really?

Shali: Yes because we are friends.

Khushi (whispering): What is mean by "Damn it?"

Shali looked at Khushi widening her eyes. She understood what made her ask so. After all, it's one of her Mama's favourite dialogues. He should have uttered it in front of Khushi. So she is asking the meaning. What could she say? That's when she saw Manorama coming inside the kitchen.

Mano: Have you finished Kusiii?

Khushi nodded yes. Manorama looked at Shali who was thinking what to answer.

Mano: Saalu beta what are you thinking?

Shali: Chotti Nani, Mami wants to know the meaning of "Damn it". She said controlling her smile.

Mano(chuckled): ohhh...That one? It's nothing Kusii bitiya, Damn it means "I Love You".

Shali giggled closing her mouth. Anjali who came there also chuckled while Khushi became nervous. She rushed out of the kitchen embarrassed.

 She rushed out of the kitchen embarrassed