56 For Shali?

Part56 

Khushi was frozen, seeing Shali in orphanage. What happened to her? How did she come here? Where is Anjali and Shyam?

Tears rolled out of Khushi's eyes, seeing Shali's miserable state. She tapped Shali's cheek, spilling tears.

Khushi: Shali... Shali open your eyes. Look at me...

Girl (amazingly): Do you know her?

Khushi: She is my niece. How did she come here? From when she is here?

Girl: She came here last month. Her mother is also here.

Khushi: Is her mother also here? Where?

Girl: she is working in the kitchen. Cooking is her job.

Khushi saw Shali opening her eyes slowly.

Khushi: Shali....

Shali recognized Khushi.

Shali (weakly): Maami....

She hugged Khushi crying.

Shali: Maami.... You came... Did you come to take me home?

Khushi nodded yes and kissed her cheek sobbing. She lifted her on her shoulder and came out. Mayu and La became statues seeing Shaili there. They rushed to her to confirm that they are not dreaming.

Khushi: Sameer, call the doctor. She is having heavy fever.

Sameer: Yeah...

Sameer rushed towards the office.

Within few minutes, the doctor arrived.

Khushi: Fever is very heavy Doctor.

The doctor checked Shali and injected. Khushi closed her eyes while injection was given whereas Shali looked calm.

Doctor: Give her the medicines for three days. If the fever doesn't subside, we will go for blood test.

Khushi: Ok Doctor.

Doctor: Make sure that she eats medicines and proper diet.

Khushi: Yes Doctor.

Khushi was about to make Shali lie down, but she hugged Khushi's neck tightly.

Shali: Maami, don't leave me.... please don't leave me...

She pleaded miserably.

Khushi (hugging her): I won't leave you...

Shali: Promise?

Khushi looked at Mayu and La who were also having tears.

Khushi: Promise.

Shali: Will you take me to RM?

Khushi: Yes... I will take you to RM.

Shali kissed Khushi's cheek.

Khushi: See, Mayu maasi is also here. Be with her. I will just come.

Khushi gestured Mayu to take Shali and Mayu took Shali on her lap. Khushi went to the kitchen, searching for Anjali. She closed her mouth, seeing Anjali stirring the dall which is getting ready in the huge size vessel. The same Anjali; who once roamed in RM flauntingly, rightfully.

Khushi(couldn't hold her tears): Anjaliji....

Anjali got jammed hearing Khushi's voice. She turned towards Khushi's direction unbelievably. Without thinking of anything, Khushi rushed to her and hugged her blurting out. Anjali stood stony could do nothing.