32 Floral Arrow

Part 32 (long update) Floral Arrow...

Khushi looked lost most of the time. Hiding the truth from Arnav was not her cup of tea. She felt guilty. She wanted to pour her heart out to Arnav. At the same time, she feared the consequences. But she was not ready to carry the burden on her head. She wanted to leave it on Devi Maa. She decided to follow DM's order, no matter whatever it is. So, she wrote two chits, "SAY" and "DON'T SAY". She threw it on DM's feet and picked one from those. She opened it hurriedly and sighed seeing "DON'T SAY".

Khushi(with joining hands): Why Devi Maiya? Why do you want me to hide the truth? I thought you want me to say Arnavji everything

Khushi(with joining hands): Why Devi Maiya? Why do you want me to hide the truth? I thought you want me to say Arnavji everything. (pause) It's ok. I know if you want me to hide this then there must be valid reason. Even though I'm going to hide the truth from Arnavji as per your order, please forgive me for the sin I'm going to do. I hope, there won't be any rift between me and Arnavji because of this matter. I believe, you will help me in this issue like always.

She sat in the living room looking gloomy. NK came to her and snapped his finger in front of her face. Khushi flinched back.

NK: Where were you lost Khushiji?

Khushi(with fake anger): Don't talk to me Nanneji.

NK(sitting beside her): Why are you giving me the cruel punishment Khushiji? Am I not your friend more than a Devar?

Khushi: If it is true, then you would have told me about your acceptance of La's proposal.

NK(holding his ears): I'm sorry Khushiji. You were busy in AR. So I didn't get chance to tell you. I'm really sorry.

Khushi: ok. But you shouldn't disturb Lavanya in class hours as our college is reopening tomorrow.

NK: Please say the same to Lavanya because she will be the one who is going to do that more than me.

Khushi(chuckled): You are right.

NK: Hope, you got new information's in AR...

Khushi's expression changed but she covered it up cleverly not letting NK know. She nodded yes plastering a smile.

Yes, she got very new information's about people. People would cheat who believes them blindly. People would be selfish if it is about the matter of money. People won't be hesitant if it comes to their own benefits.

Somewhere in her heart, Khushi felt guilty. Why not she discuss about it with Arnav indirectly, instead of getting confused? She excused herself from NK and went to their room. She saw Arnav was working on his laptop. She sat on the bed looking at him.