30 You R so Sweet

Part 30

Hearing Khushi's "I Love You", Arnav went speechless. He lost his speaking ability. What made her utter it? Is world rotating in opposite direction? He wanted to pinch himself to test either he is dreaming which ASR never did before.

Seeing him not uttering a single word, Khushi got confused

Seeing him not uttering a single word, Khushi got confused. She supposed to leave the room, Arnav got his sense and clutched her wrist stopping her from going.

He removed his mobile and dialled Aman while looking at Khushi.

Arnav: Post pond the meeting...

Aman: But ASR...

Arnav (cutting him): Or cancel it.

He cut the call without cutting his gaze from her face.

Arnav: What do you mean Khushi?

Khushi: I mean....

Arnav: Why....?

Khushi: Arnavji I'm silent doesn't mean I didn't know anything. I got to know what you have done for me.

Arnav: What was that?

Khushi: I got seat in my college not because of my marks but your donation, that too two crore.

Arnav rolled his eyes and smiled at her. So she is just emotional right now.

Arnav: Ohh

Arnav: Ohh... it just because of my donation?

Khushi: No.

Arnav: Then?

Khushi: I was thinking about you throughout the way from AR. You told me once that I have to learn from everyone. (Arnav was keenly listening to her smilingly) you always make me happy. I too want to do the same. But I don't know how.

Arnav(with lop sided smile): Then?

Khushi: I have a habit. I will do whatever comes into my mind when I do prayer because I take it as Devi Maiya's order. Today, I feel to say "I love you" when I thanked DM for brining you in my life...