29 Boss of Boss

Part28

Khushi was ready to go to AR. Anjali came with Poojathali as usual to keep vermillion on Arnav's forehead. Arnav stopped her form doing that. Anjali frowned at him.

Arnav: Keep it on Khushi's forehead Di.

Arnav beckoned Khushi to come. Anjali kept the vermillion on her forehead. They saw Nani coming with the mixture of Curd and sugar.

Nani: Have this Bitiya, you will succeed in everything.

She fed her spoon full of curd. Khushi took the bowl and forwarded the spoon towards Arnav. Arnav raised his eye brows getting surprised.

Khushi: You too have to succeed in everything Arnavji.

Anjali: Chotte never like to have curd with sugar.

Khushi's face drained hearing that. She about to keep the spoon back into the bowl, Arnav caught hold of her hand and had it making Khushi happy.

Arnav: Let's go.

Khushi nodded yes and followed him after waving at Raizadas.

AR

Khushi entered AR with Arnav. She didn't forget to throw a look on the receptionist who stopped her that day. She walked with her head up receiving "Good morning" from the same receptionist.

Arnav took Khushi to Finance department of AR. Shyam smiled seeing them who was head of the finance department.

Shyam: Welcome to AR Khushiji.

Arnav about to say something, Shyam continued...

Shyam: Sale sahib, you have taught Khushiji enough already. This time give me the honour of teaching her.

Arnav looked at Khushi smilingly.

Arnav: Khushi, make yourself comfortable with Jeejaji.

Khushi: you don't have to worry Arnavji. I will be fine.

Arnav: come to my cabin once you finished here.

Khushi: Ok Arnavji.

Arnav left to his cabin.

Khushi's sight fell on the person who was working on his pc sincerely. He was none other than Simran's husband Vijay. Khushi remembered his hickey on Simran's neck. She gulped hard and thought that their personal matter. She came to the composure and called him.

Khushi: Vijay Bhaiya...

Vijay looked at her and smiled awkwardly as she was his Boss after all. He stood from his seat smiling at her.

Vijay: Good morning Madam.

Khushi felt wired hearing MADAM from him.

Shyam(confusingly): How do you know him Khushi?

Khushi: He is my friend Simran's husband.

Shyam: That's good. (looking at Vijay)do one thing. Teach Khushi BASIC things about Finance, Investment, profit and loss and also Income tax.

Vijay: Yes Sir.

Khushi looked at Shyam confusingly. Didn't Arnavji ask him to teach her? Then why he is asking Vijay to teach her?

Vijay: Take your seat Ma'am.

Khushi sat there silently. Vijay taught her the BASIC information about finance. It was just one and half hours she finished learning. Vijay told Shyam that he finished teaching.

Shyam: Really? Can I ask you some questions from what Vijay taught you Khushiji?

Khushi became excited and nodded yes. Shyam asked her few questions and Khushi answered for every questions making Shyam stunned.