15 Khushi Bond

Part 15

A month later.

Kapoor Villa

Rishab kapoor lifted his head sensing someone near him. Sheetal was standing extending some papers towards him.

Rishab: What's this?

Sheetal: I would like to do Ph.D in Psychology. This is an application. Sign it.

Rishab took it from her hand and sign it.

Rishab(happily): I'm so glad about your decision. You need mind diversion like this. Hope you will forget everything and will become happy like before.

Sheetal nodded yes.

Rishab: You can do your Ph.D in London if you want.

Sheetal: No dad. I don't want to leave you alone here.

Rishab( feeling extremely blissful): I'm glad. But I'm sorry I couldn't make your wish come true.

Sheetal: Forget it Dad. I don't want to think about it anymore.

Rishab nodded yes in relief. He touched her head with satisfaction and left the place repenting. Sheetal looked at the application smiling devilishly.

Sheetal(in mind): I'm sorry Dad. I fooled you. Because I don't want to be a fool. I can't let go anything which I liked. I'm going to hit someone psychologically which will be worse than physical wound.

RM

Raizadas were glad as Arnav started coming home earlier. Within a month, they witnessed gradual improvement and also confidence in Khushi's behavior. She started using simple English words in between her conversation which she learnt in her spoken English class. Should mention, Manoram was the one who gave her company in the task of Talking in English which made Arnav worried. What if Khushi got confused? But for his surprise, Khushi corrected Manorama's funny English.

Khushi was enjoying her college, spoken English class and also Arnav's company at the same time she never skipped her BAHU duty.

College

Khushi was waiting with lunch box in the last bench as LA and Simi went to canteen to get lunch for LA. She saw a guy coming towards her. He was her class mate. But she didn't know his name.

Guy: Hi...

Khushi remembered LA's words that she shouldn't call anyone Bhiya or Di

Khushi: Hi...

Guy: I'm Sameer Khan.

Khushi: I'm Khushi.

Sameer: I know.

Khushi: Ohh.