35 Ideal Husband

Part 35

Before starting from RM, Arnav dialled the commissioner and narrated him everything. He agreed to what Arnav asked. And he also called Aman and told him the issue.

Before Arnav and NK reach the place, Aman was waiting for them with corps. NK showed them the Lab. They entered inside like storm and lowered the shutter down.

The Lab owner got panicked seeing police and few "high class" men. NK took a bunch of photographs from the table. Arnav took half of them from NK and they started looking for the particular pic.

NK (shouting): I got it. Here it is.

He showed the pic to Arnav. Arnav slapped the lab owner. He removed the pic from his pocket which Raizadas received through post.

Arnav(sneering): What the hell are you doing in this lab? How dare you did morphing with my wife's pic?

Lab owner started shivering. He received another slap from Arnav and it was stronger than the previous one.

Owner: I don't know, she is your wife.

Arnav(clutching his collar): Why did you do that? Tell me, or else I will bury you alive. (He said gritting his teeth)

Owner: A woman came and asked me to do morphing on your wife's pic.

Arnav's grip tightened more.

Arnav: Who is she?

Owner: I don't know sir. She gave me 50,000 to do that. I did that for money. I'm sorry sir.

Arnav: Who is that guy in the pic?

Owner: He is my friend who is settled in Saudi Arabia. I used his pic to avoid problems. He doesn't know about this.

Arnav: Give me that woman's phone number.

Owner: I don't have her number sir. She came here the next day to receive the pic. That's all.

Arnav: Will you recognize her?

Owner: Yes sir... yes sir...

Arnav pushed him to the police and they arrested him.

Aman: I will handle this matter here on ASR.

Arnav nodded and took the original pic of the morphed pic and left the lab with NK.

RM

Arnav and NK saw Raizadas being gathered in the living room. Only Khushi and Shali were missing. Arnav threw the pics in front of them harshly.

Arnav: See this.

Raizadas went speechless seeing the pic. At the same time they were happy as well.

Mano: I told you, Khushi bitiya will never be wrong.

Arnav: That's why I didn't want to put this shit in her mind.

Nani: But who did that?

NK: A woman.

Anjali: Woman?

Arnav: I suspect Sheetal. If I get proof then she will see the hell on the earth.

Shyam: Sale Sahib, just leave the matter. we got to know the truth that Khushiji is innocent. What else we want more than that?

Arnav: My wife is innocent, I know that already. I wanted to prove that, just for you guys. Doesn't mean I will let the culprit escape. Never...

Shyam: but her father is one of the AR dealers. Our relationship may get affected.