4 Closet Meet

Part4

Arnav was ready to go to Delhi. Aman was with him to give send-off.

Aman: Your chopper is ready. You have to start from the airport as our helipad got damaged by the rain.

Arnav: yeah I remember.

Aman: ok ASR. Call me when you are back. I will send the car.

Arnav: Sure. Bye.

Aman: Bye Dude.

They hugged formally. Arnav left for Airport.

......

Raizadas welcomed Khushi and Buaji. Aman liked Khushi at the first instance. She was looking indeed innocent. She took blessings from Nani and Manorama by touching their feet. Anjali hugged her as same as Payal and Lavanya.

Lavanya: Hi Khushi. I'm Lavanya. She introduced herself.

Khushi looked at her confusingly.

Anjali: He is Aman, Chotte's friend. Lavanya is his sister.

Khushi (biting her nail): Who is Chotte?

Shali: Khushi Maami... Mumma calls Mama like that. She giggled.

Mano: Thank God, Arnav bituwa is not here. Or else he would have burnt us by his look for calling him by that name in front of his bride.

 Or else he would have burnt us by his look for calling him by that name in front of his bride

Khushi gulped hearing that. Aman smiled at her expression. He looked at his watch and called Dube. As per the plan, Dube called Arnav.

Arnav: Yah Mr Dube, I'm coming.

Dube: No no ASR. I have to go back to Singapore because of my family issue. I'm sorry I disturbed you.

Arnav: It's ok Mr Dube. We will meet soon. Take care.

Dube: Thank you ASR.

He disconnected the call and called Aman.

Dube: I have cancelled the program. ASR is coming back.

Aman: Thank you so much, Mr Dube.

Dube: It's my pleasure.

Aman cut the call spilling a naughty smile. He came to the living room where everyone was waiting for the beautician's arrival.

Nani: I'm so happy that you and Garimaji also decided to shift to Delhi.

Buaji: Jee haan... Khushi had never been without her mother. She will be relaxed if we are near her but it will take a few months as my house has been given for rent. The tenant wants some time to shift. After that only we can come there.

Anjali: Very good idea Buaji. It will make Khushi happy.

Aman looked at his watch...

Aman: Guys please go upstairs. Then only we can do decorations here without disturbing you.