Chapter 34: Wedding day

1 month later

"In a room"
Both the Brawler and Departing Sanity we're getting ready for the wedding and they got help from their fellow Balkan brethren Dario along with some of his friends, Kevin Owens and Drew Gulak.
Dario: Look at you, handsome devils.
Drew: Both of you look great in those suits, especially you Rade.
Rade: Thanks dude.
Kevin: Well now your in our shoes, we got married and we felt the same anxiety but we overcame it.
Luka: Yeah, we're in your shoes. Thanks for helping guys.
Drew: Hey we like to help out friends of our friend.
He looked at the Duke.
Kevin: Besides, Asuka and Io might look great too.
Rade: And I'm the perfect man for Asuka.
Luka: Me and Io had been at it for like a year, imagine how was it like with Kairi?
Dario: True, the girl's hot, and so are yours.
Drew: Can't deny that.
"At the girl's side"
Asuka and Io got prepared with the help of Kairi.
(A/N: Whenever they're alone they'll just speak Japanese)
Kairi: Look at you, your so cute. I bet Rade and Luka will drool for you.
Asuka: Stop that.
Io: Besides, I had to deal with Luka's desires for almost a year.
Kairi: He can't resist you.
Asuka: Fair point.
Io: Even if he acts like a blockhead sometimes he can still be lovable.
Asuka: Just admit it, all of our boys can be loyal and gentle.
Io: I do.
Kairi: Same here.
"Outside the church"
All the guests we're sitting in their chairs and waiting for the ceremony to commence. Then the boys came outside smiling along with their wingmen, Dario, Kevin and Drew. They made it to the center along with the wedding host standing with his book. Then came the girls, and they looked stunning with their wedding dresses and had a bouquet of flowers in their hands with Kairi supporting them. They made it to their men and the host opened his book.
Host: Do you Kanako Urai take Milorad Petrovich as your husband?
Asuka: I do.
The guests clapped.
Host: And do you Milorad Petrovich take Kanako Urai as your wife?
He smiled:
Rade: I do.
The guests clapped and he put her ring on her ring finger.
Host: Do you Masami Odate take Luka Vukovich as your husband?
Io: Yes, I do.
The guests clapped.
Host: And do you Luka Vukovich take Masami Odate as your wife?
Luka: I do.
The guests clapped and his parents we're happy and his mother shed a tear of joy and he put the ring on Io's ring finger.
Host: You may now kiss the brides.
The four individuals kissed and then everyone clapped and their wingmen and Kairi we're happy for the four. The celebration commenced and they all celebrated and their lifes will lived together.

OK guys, this is the end of Empress' Brawler. There will be a upcoming book on the individuals, but it's soon cause I have a promising project with some of my friends which won't be much time left for it's released. Hope you like this story and my future works.
Peace out!