Chapter 4: MITB participants

At the arena.

Christian, the SD GM was on the ring with a mic.

Christian: As you can see, next week is MITB!

The crowd cheered.

Christian: Edge, the RAW GM announced his competitors for the match to be Eric Young, Tommaso Ciampa, Braun Strowman and Aleister Black.

The crowd cheered for the stars.

Christian: And now let's introduce the blue brands participants, the first one is...Johnny Gargano!!!

The crowd cheers and his theme played, coming out and marches at ring and enters it and stands beside Edge.

Christian: Number two... Bobby Lashely!!!

The crowd boos, his theme hits and comes out doing his signature pose before marching and entering the ring.

Christian: Number three... Elias!!!

Again boos are heard and his theme hits and coming out with his guitar and makes his way towards the ring.

Christian: And number four... Rade Milkovich!!!

The arena cheers and his theme played, coming out and doing his pose with his arms (his arms are forming a cross with his right one horizontal and the left one vertical) before marching at the ring and enters it.

Christian: Gentleman, any thoughts?

Johnny: I can't believe that I've been chosen to participate in my first MITB and I promise to give it my all.

Lashley: I don't care about who the others, I'm here to win it and that's why I'm the All Mighty.

The crowd boos.

Rade: I'm happy to participate in this wonderful main event where I'll do my best to entertain all these people-

Elias: Hold it, you are here to entertain? I'm the one who can and will entertain these people, and I got a song in my mind too-

The Brawler grabbed his guitar and smacked Elias in the head and a brawl broke loose between the four men.

Christian: Hold it! Tonight it'll be Rade Milkovich and Johnny Gargano vs Elias and Bobby Lashley.

The crowd cheers and a referee came in and it all got ready.

The bell rang and the ones starting are the Drifter and The Brawler, locking up wit their hands they had a test of strength but it all ended with the Brawler pulling Elias for a Clothesline and put him on the turnbuckle and tagged Johnny and Rade used the ropes for a Running Knee to the face and threw Elias to Johnny who did his Cutter which forced the All Mighty to get out and Spear Gargano and Lashley got up and was staring with Milkovich, the crowd chanted "Yes!" over and over and the two started brawling with fists built all ended with Elias smashing his guitar to the Brawler and causing a DQ but they didn't care as the two laid a beat down to the Brawler and Johnny did a Cross Body knocking the heels out before helping Rade get up and the two grabbed the heels, Rade showed his feet of strength and put Lashley on his shoulder and did TKO to the All Mighty and Johnny did Gargano Escape on Elias before handing him to the Brawler for a Game Changer before throwing them out and they stood tall.

"15 minutes later"

Christian: With all that taken care off, let's announce the women's participants, starting with Ruby Riott!!!

Her theme played and she came out with a smirk and made her way to the ring.

Christian: Up next, Nia Jax!!!