Chapter 24: High above it all

At Rade's locker room.

The Brawler was bandaging his arms, he was pumped and ready for his match against Shinsuke Nakamura for the IC title in No DQ, then the Empress entered inside.

Asuka: Are you ready baby?

Rade: I'm ready to knock out his jaws and it's all for you

Asuka: I know you can win.

Rade: So do I when you beat Bayley for the SD women's title.

Asuka: Thanks.

Rade: I must take my leave now, business calls elsewhere.

He got a passionate kiss and then left for punishment.

At the arena.

The Brawler made his entrance and he was ready for unleashing all his rage to one certain person, then the Underdog Sami Zayn appeared with a microphone.

Sami: Rade, you made this no DQ and it was your biggest mistake ever, you just a simple fighter while you are facing a king. Ladies and gentlemen lets give a warm welcome to the King of Strongstyle, Shinsuke Nakamura!!!!

Then Nakamura's theme hits, upon hearing at theme the Brawler already went berserk, The King of Strongstyle came out with his signature cape and with the IC title on his waist, doing his signature gesture with a clap from Zayn and the Brawler got out and ran to him and starterd beating up Nakamura and then grabbing him and threw him inside the ring and ordered the ref to ring the bell and it started, The Brawler did his signature Cross Kicks to the King's face but Sami was on the mic talking.

Sami: That's right, keep kicking the face of the king, once you get to his fuse there is no stopping him!

The Brawler ignored him and kept beating up Nakamura and grabbed him for a Game Changer and went for the pin but Nakamura kicked out.

Sami: Also your relationship with Asuka will also go boom.

Upon hearing that the Brawler got out of the ring and grabbed Sami's mic and threw it away and then did Devastating Barrage to the Underdog which backed him away to he barricade before landing a devastating blow to the cheek and then grabbed the Canadian and did TKO on the barricade and the crowd cheers, he grabbed him again and did another one, and then a third one. Satisfied, when he turned around he was met with a Kinshasa from the King of Strongstyle knocking out the Brawler, the King threw him inside and snatched a chair inside the ring and slide it there, Nakamura set up the chair and grabbed the Serbian and did a Back Suplex on the chair and then waited for the Brawler to get and as he did he went for Kinshasa and then went for the pin and the Brawler kicked out, Nakamura was shocked at all the force he did but the European wouldn't back down. Nakamura went for another one but was met with a Scoop Powerslam from the Brawler and then got up and used the ropes for a Elbow Drop and went for the pin but the King kicked out, the Brawler got out and grabbed a Kendo Stick and entered back in and unleashed all his anger to Nakamura by beating him, all the marks on his back and shoulders were pure red and the Brawler does not give a damn about it, he then grabbed Nakamura for a Christ Backbreaker and went for the pin but Sami got inside and broke the count. He threw the Brawler to the turnbuckle and used the ropes for a Helluva Kick and put Nakamura on top and the ref counted but Rade kicked out, Sami got The Brawler for another one but it backfires after Race grabs Zayn for a TKO knocking him out, Nakamura got up but was met with a Knee Strike to the jaw and the Brawler got out and grabbed a table and went inside and set it up and grabbed Nakamura for a TKO and then transitioned to the Pit of Belgrade which forced Nakamura to tap out and the crowd cheers and his theme played.

Announcer:  Here's your winner and the new IC champion... Rade Milkovich!!!

The referee gave him the title as he was on his knees eyeing the gold he obtained but when he looked at Nakamura's beaten up carcass he dropped the title and went to him.

Rade: Pa ste hteli da okusite bol? Pa, dachu vam vishe! So you wanted to taste pain, huh? Well, I'll give you more!

He then leaned down and started beating the face of Nakamura until blood dripped from his mouth, it took 6 officials to separate him and they did and he spat on Nakamura's face and grabbed his new title and left.

Backstage.

Asuka: You did it baby! You are new IC champion!

Rade: Thanks and that beating I delivered to that "King" was satisfying enough.

Dario: Dude, one hell of a match!

Luka: Not even my rematch with McIntyre tonight can top it off!

Rade: There will be a new era as I evolved from Brawler to King.

The other matches:

Ricochet and The Street Profits vs The OC, winner takes all match.

With the combination of the One and Only's acrobatics and the brawn of the Sultans of Swag they seemed to dominate, but it all turned around as when AJ was faking like he was injured which gave Gallows and Anderson to use chairs to knock out the RAW tag team champions while the ref was busy with AJ but he Phenomenal One did a Pele Kick to Ricochet before grabbing him for Styles Clash and inning the three titles for themselves.

Mickie James vs Isla Dawn for the RAW women's title.

Isla set up Mickie for a Floatover Suplex and went for the pin but Mickie managed to kick out, Isla went for the Dragon Sleeper but Mickie somehow reversed it into a roll up count and retained.

Next it was Asuka's match against Bayley.

Asuka: No one is ready for Asuka!

Luka: Except him.

The Departing Sanity pointed to Rade.

Rade: I believe that you'll win, good luck.

He gave her a good luck kiss and she left.

At the arena.

Both women we're in the ring and the Boss Sasha Banks was at ringside supporting her best friend.

The two women locked up and began brawling as Asuka did her Spin Kick before using the ropes for a Hip Attack.

"Match Highlights"

The Hugger got the Empress for a Bayley-to-Belly and went for the pin and the Empress kicked out and then transitioned to Asuka Lock but the Boss got the foot of Bayley and put it on the ropes, the Empress got out and argued with Sasha until a hooded figure grand Sasha and slammed her at the barricade and the figure revealed itself to be Kairi Sane and the arena went nuts seeing the Pirate Princess return to action, Asuka smiled and the two hugged and the Empress got inside.

"End of the match"

Bayley climbed the ropes and did a Diving Elbow Drop and went for the pin but Asuka this time got her with the Asuka Lock and without interference Bayley tapped out and won the SD women's title.

Backstage.

Asuka: I'm now 2 time SD women's champion!

Rade: And I'm super proud of you.

Dario: I'm mostly proud of mine Pirate Princess returning to action.

He gave her a kiss and she blushed.

Luka: Well guys I'm off to face a Psychopath again.

Io: Good luck.

She gave him a kiss and he left.

Luka Gabriel vs Drew McIntyre for the WWE title.

McIntyre got Luka for a Alabama Slam and set him up for a Claymore Kick but it turned around as The Departing Sanity with a Scoop Powerslam, then a Standing Moonsault before transitioning into a Ankle Lock forcing the Psychopath to tap out.

Seth Rollins vs Killian Dain for Universal title.

The Beast of Belfast went all out and did Senton squashing him and then threw him at the turnbuckle and proceeded to charge at him but Rollins escaped and went inside the ring with a Kendo Stick and began beating Dain up and the bell was ranged with a DQ and the Beast Slayer turned Heel.

OK guys, this is chapter 24 and I won't be updating till Thursday.

Peace out!