Chapter 1: A Brawler's welcoming

At the SD headquarters.
Asuka: Guys I'm so happy to see you on SD!
Kairi: Being on RAW was fun, but SD is my second home of the brands.
Dario: She's right, NXT will still be number one.
Asuka: So how's baby Alexander?
Dario: Oh he's resting well, growing up and being taken care of my parents, glad they could help while we are in work.
???: Asuka, Kairi!
The three turned around to see their friend from NXT Io Shirai along with her boyfriend Luka Gabriel.
Kairi: Io!
She got up and hugged her.
Kairi: I missed you so much!
Io: "In Japanese"- Me too.
Dario: And you must be Luka Gabriel?
Luka: And you must be Dario aka Blood Shepherd? Io told me all about you and your Macedonian, welcome brother.
The two bro hugged.
Asuka: How was NXT?
Luka: Well, the same as usual, more violence and great matches.
Kairi: I missed NXT.
Io: Me too.
Dario: But hey at least you guys reunited.
Io: I guess your right.
Asuka: Come on guys, let's watch what's happening now.
The six people sat and watched the screen at catering.
At the arena.
SD started off with Elias' theme hitting and the crowd was booing, coming out with his guitar and slowly walking to the ring and ignoring the disapproval of the fans, upon entering he grabbed a chair and start set it up and sat on it.
Elias: Hello everyone and I'm Elias.
The crowd boos.
Elias: I've come all this way to Columbus,Ohio just to sing you a song of why Christopher Columbus is not needed in history.
The crowd boos more.
Elias: And say that you should mute your phones, hold you applause and shut your mouths as I'm about to sing you this fantastic song.
The crowd boos more, but the Drifter didn't care as he started playing his guitar and he was about to sing but he was interrupted by (Skillet Victorious) a theme and the entire arena cheered, the titantron read Rade Milkovich and Elias was shocked to see one of the world's most popular UFC fighters step in to the WWE, coming out the entrance, wearing a vest and boxing shorts, heavily tattooed on his arms  with crosses and with a crucified Jesus Christ on his back, he marches to the ring and Elias got up, the two starred daggers and Elias made the first move of wanting to hit The Brawler of Belgrade with his guitar but avoided it and grabbed Elias for a TKO on the chair, he rolled out and grabbed a mic.
Rade: Ring the bell and grab a ref, who wants to see the Brawler in action?
The entire arena cheers.
Back at catering.
Io: Kairi, our friend has returned.
The Pirate Princess nodded.
Dario: Wait, that guy is your friend?
Kairi: Yes, back when me and Io we're at Lucha Underground we met him and came from so far away.
Io: He came from Belgrade,Serbia.
Luka looked at the Duke.
Luka: "In Croatian"- Looks like we have another Balkan/Slavic brethren coming here.
Dario: "In Macedonian"- Yeah.
(A/N: Look, similar languages to Macedonian are Croatian, Bulgarian and Serbian, and well more Bulgarian but we can somehow understand each other)
The Empress of Tomorrow couldn't help on eyeing the newcomer.
Back at the arena.
The two we're at the ring and the bell rang, The Drifter didn't take this interruption lightly as he went for a Knee Strike but the Brawler grabbed his leg and Elias tilted his head in a no but The Brawler smirked and used leg to trip Elias' standing leg, he grabbed The Drifter and threw him at the ropes as he bounced off and The Brawler did Cross Kick fazing Elias before grabbing The Drifter and putting him on his shoulders and doing Game Changer and went for the pin but The Drifter kicked out. The Brawler grabbed his arm and tried to do Limb Breaker but The Drifter tripped him and Elias did a roll up count but he failed and The Brawler reversed it into a Limb Breaker forcing Elias to tap out as his theme played and the crowd cheers.
Announcer: Here's your winner... Rade Milkovich!!!
The Brawler's arm was raised in the air by the referee and he then rolled out and left backstage.
Backstage.
Rade: "In his mind and in Serbian"- And impressive debut for me, I also know that Kairi and Io are here and I hope they are glad to see me.
At catering.
Dario: He took care of Elias in 10 seconds.
Kairi: This is what Rade is capable of.
Io: Having been trained by CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey, a dangerous combination don't you think?
The Departing Sanity nodded in agreement.
Asuka: He looked handsome.
Dario: You said something?
Asuka: Nothing. It's nothing.
The others didn't notice but the Duke did. Then the Brawler appeared at catering.
Rade: Kairi and Io, good to see you two again.
The two Japanese superstars hugged their long time friend.
Kairi: WWE is great, how was UFC?
Rade: it was great, spent there almost 6 years but I decided to come to you, because you guys are important to me.
The Pirate Princess and the Genius of the Sky liked his compliment.
Dario: "In Macedonian"- Welcome to the WWE my friend.
Luka: "In Croatian"- Another Balkan kin has come to us.
Rade: A Macedonian and a Croatian, your names gentlemen?
Dario: "In Macedonian"- Dario Ivanivski or Blood Shepherd, former WWE, Intercontinental, and Universal Champion and also Kairi Sane's husband.
Luka: "In Croatian"- Luka Vukovich aka Luka Gabriel at your service, and also the boyfriend of The Genius of the Sky, Io Shirai.
Rade: "In Serbian"- Milorad Petrovich or just Rade Milkovich, nice to meet you guys.
The three shook hands.
Rade: Also I didn't know you we're married and you having a affair.
Kairi: There are some things you don't know about us, Milorad.
Then The Brawler looked at Asuka.
Rade: Who's this cutie?
The Empress blushed.
Asuka: Kanako Urai or just call me Asuka at your service.
Rade: Nice to meet you too.
The two shook hands but the Brawler did the gentleman gesture and kissed her hand as she blushed.
Asuka: "In her mind"- That was unexpected.
The Brawler looked at her and winked as she blushed more.
Rade: So which one of you guys would like to show me around?
The Departing Sanity was about to say something but he was cut off by The Duke of The Balkans.
Dario: Me and Luka would like too.
Rade: Well let's go.
Luka slapped the Duke's shoulder as he was mad for him being interrupted and they then left, leaving only the three Japanese superstars.
Kairi: "In Japanese"- So Asuka, you like our little friend?
The Empress nodded sheepishly.
Io: "In Japanese"- More like to much.
The two giggled.
Asuka: "In Japanese"-Stop teasing me!
At the boys side.
The three Balkan superstars we're walking around and it was silence but the Duke broke it.
Dario: She starting to like you, Miloradche.
Rade: Who?
Dario: Asuka.
Rade: You think I like her?
Luka: Face it Milkovich, the way you kissed her hand was cute and she was blushing madly.
Dario: And after your match I heard her saying you're good looking.
Rade: I never knew about that. Even if I liked her what difference would it make.
Luka: A lot.
He then giggled.
Rade: Oh put a sock in it.
Dario: Whatever, if you need some love tips you know where to find us.
The two laughed and Rade was annoyed as they walked around.

OK guys, this is chapter 1, I'm updating later for chapter 2.
Peace out!