Chapter 16: With all might

At the SD headquarters.
At the arena and the titantron was on.
Charlie: Now Rade, you and Bobby Lashley will have a conversation but the two of you are in different rooms, how does it make you feel.
Rade: He's lucky I don't have to punch him in the face.
Lashley: How so? Punching me in the face? That's very low just like the country you came from.
Rade: Says the smartass who lost to Elias who threw a bowling ball to your nuts last year.
The crowd reacted.
Lashley: Well expect this Sunday to get your ass whooped by the All Mighty.
He started to flex his muscles as the crowd was booing.
Rade: Shouldn't you have the same lbs of brain cells unlike those ridiculous muscles, huh.
The crowd reacted to this also.
Rade: You heard me not only those muscles are ridiculous along with that shaved hair and that gross out smile of yours.
The crowd also reacted to this.
Rade: As well I wouldn't be born in your shoes bro.
The crowd knew that he went too far and Lashley got up and went to the room Rade's in and the two engaged in a brawl. The GM Christian called in security to tear them apart.
Lashley: You are dead this week, there is no way your standing.
Rade: "In Serbian"- Only God knows who'll win!
Backstage.
Christian: Rade even I am shocked that you went to far in the war of words with Bobby Lashley I'm afraid I have to ask you to take the night off.
Rade: It doesn't matter and Sunday there will be Hell to pay. I am leaving just have to say my goodbyes to Asuka.
He left to her locker room.
"10 minutes"
Asuka: That war of words was crazy.
Rade: Tell me about it babe, even Christian told me to take the night off and don't worry I'll be waiting for you outside to pick you up, I ain't leaving without my Empress.
Asuka: I have to interrupt Charlotte's match with Carmella won't be to hard.
Rade: Okay, good luck.
He kissed her cheek and left.
At the arena.
Charlotte had knocked out Carmella with Natural Selection and now the Queen grabbed the foot of the Princess from Staten Island and did Figure 8 forcing her to tap out. Upon leaving the Empress Asuka attacked Charlotte from behind with a Kendo stick, attacking her in all parts, from the legs to the back before throwing the stick and grabbing the mic.

Asuka: No one is ready for Asuka!!!

She threw the mic and left the arena.

"Outside"

Rade: Hey, saw the whole thing on Youtube and I'm impressed.

Asuka: Thanks. Lashley won't know what hit him and neither will Charlotte.

Rade: Yeah I'll prepare ñow let's go.

The two entered his car and they left the building.

OK guys, the next chapter is later.

Peace out!