Chapter 20: Hell will be calling your name

At the arena.
The Brawler Rade Milkovich is in the ring with Chad Gable, Buddy Murphy and Drew Gulak. All four of them will be fighting for a opportunity to face Nakamura for the IC title at Extreme Rules.
The bell rang and the brawl began.
"Match Highlights"
Murphy tossed Gable out and the Brawler was brawling with Gulak, this gave the Best Kept Secret time to do use the ropes and do a Suicide Flip on the three knocking them out, The Brawler managed to avoid it and grabbed Murphy and threw a puncg to the nose and then threw him at the post face first, he grabbed Gable and did TKO outside the ring, the ref began counting and the Brawler entered inside and then got out so the ref could restart the count. The European grabbed Gulak and threw him inside as he began a Double Leg Takedown and unleashed all his frustration at the Pennsylvanian.
"End of the match"
Murphy did Murphy's Law at Gable and went for the pin but Gulak broke it and grabbed Murphy for a Sleeper Hold but the Brawler from out of nowhere broke it and did Clotheslines to send them out and the Brawler grabbed Gable for a TKO and went for the pin and the bell rang as his theme played and the crowd cheers.
Announcer: Here's your winner and the one who'll challenge Shinsuke Nakamura at Extreme Rules for the IC title... Rade Milkovich!!!
The Brawler got out and grabbed a mic and entered back inside the ring.
Rade: Nakamura, moja duša gori crveno, kad vidim želim da te uništim, neču dopustiti da me odzumeš moja ljubav!
Po Ekstremnim Pravilima, jas pošaljem vas do vratata na pakla!!!
(Nakamura, my soul burns red, when I see you I wish to destroy you, I won't let you take away my love! At Extreme Rules, I will send you to Hell!)
At the back, no one understood him, except the Duke and The Departing Sanity, they knew his feelings and understanded what he said.
With that statement done he was about to leave.
Then Sami Zayn and Nakamura came in.
Sami: No one of these disgusting people actually understanded what you just said, why not translating?
Rade: I make my things clear, I will beat you and send you to the gates of Hell!
Sami: The King of Strongstyle Shinsuke Nakamura won't be going anywhere, he's a fighting champion and he'll even beat even a UFC fighter such as you.
Nakamura did his signature gesture and the Brawler got disgusted.
Rade: If you think you're such a tough guy then let's raise the bars to No DQ!
The crowd cheered.
Sami: Sorry but Shinsuke Nakamura does not-
Shinsuke: I accept.
Rade: Good. Hell will be calling your name!
He dropped his mic and and stared blankly at the two and Nakamura shouted "Come On!" and the two left and then the Brawler did.
Backstage.
Dario: Čuo sam da je Nakamura bivš na Asuka, I osečam se loše zbog Radeta.
(I heard that Nakamura is Asuka's ex, and I feel bad for Rade)
Luka: Nikad ne sum voleo Nakamura od samog početok.
(I never liked Nakamura from the start)
Dario: Nadevam se da če ga Milorad srušiti
(I hope Milorad crushes him)
The Brawler came in.
Dario: Hey man, we understood your pain we want you to beat him.
Rade: No one can feel my pain.
Luka: We feel it.
Asuka came in.
Asuka: He promised me that Nakamura will be crushed.
Rade: That's a promise that I'll never forget.
Dario: And you made it No DQ, I highly doubt that Zayn will interfere, you got help.
Rade: No, I will play fair, I'll do whatever it takes so I can beat him.
Asuka: That's my warrior!
She planted a kiss on his cheek.

OK guys, sorry for having Serbo-Croatian speaking, I'm trying something new that even us Macedonians also spoke. Anyways, tomorrow is the next chapter.
Peace out!