Chapter 13: Haywire

At the SD headquarters.

Asuka: Charlotte is so going down at Stomping Grounds in 3 weeks

Rade: And I think Lashley is far from done.

Luka: You guys have a ton of meat on your tables while tonight I'm interrupted by McIntyre and will attack me so I can set up feud with him.

Dario: Well McIntyre is one of the few people I tend to dislike and he's a formidable for that stop until he gets what he wants.

Io: And you and Corbin are far from done and i headd that Triple H had a No holds barred match for you two.

Dario: Yeah. I hope this will be the last time I see him.

Rade: I hope so dude.

Luka: Anyways I'm off to make a new feud.

Io gave him a good luck kiss and he left.

At the arena.

Luka was making his announcement but suddenly he gets attacked by McIntyre from behind and started beating him up as the crowd disapproved this before grabbing the mic.

McIntyre: You said you wanted a challenge Gabriel, well you got one. Me!

He threw his mic and left.

Backstage.

Luka: Dude, you weren't kidding, he's so tough than a Dalmatian.

Dario: Told you.

Rade: I love to stay and chat but I got a big guy to deal with.

Asuka: Good luck my Brawler.

He got a kiss from the Empress before leaving.

At the arena.

Rade: Lashley, I thought you would be more of a challenge but it turns out that your the opposite of that, which is a bitch!

The crowd reacted.

Rade: After I beat you, you dropped to the knees and became my personal slave-

His theme hits and comes out with a mic and marches at the ring and enters it.

Lashley: Milkovich, that was a minor setback and I want to fight you again.

Rade: Deal but under one stipulation.

Lashley: What is it?

Rade: Three words. Last. Man. Standing!

The crowd cheered and loved it, the were chanting "Yes!"

He extended his hand to the All Mighty and he shook it but it all came to a hold after Charlotte Flair's theme hits.

Charlotte: Please, another match of you two? But is time the violence meter is added, but I don't give a F@#k about it!

The crowd boos and she marches at the ring and enters it.

Charlotte: People should be wanting a rematch of me and Asuka as I plan to make her history in 3 weeks.

The crowd boos.

Then Asuka's theme plays and she comes out and marches at the ring and enters it and stands beside the Brawler and grabs his mic.

Asuka: Charlotte... You won't be ready for Asuka!!!

The crowd cheers and the two women stare, but the beef with the Brawler and the All Mighty hasn't been settled either. Then Christian the SD GM comes out.

Christian: How about we give these people a preview of what's going  to happen at SG. Who wants Rade Milkovich and Asuka vs Bobby Lashley and Charlotte Flair?

The crowd cheered as there will be a intergender tag team match.

OK guys, this is chapter 13 and the tag match is tomorrow.

Peace out