Chapter 2: Hardcore lullaby

At the SD headquarters.
Elias was furious after being wrecked last week by the newcomer, Rade Milkovich.
Elias: Stupid Milkovich, wrecking me in 10 seconds, I'll show him.
He then approached Christian the SD GM.
Christian: Hello Elias, what can I do for you?
Elias: I want you to put me in a rematch against Rade Milkovich, last week was a fluke and I want revenge.
Christian: Alright you got your shot.
I'll go tell the writers.
He left and The Drifter was satisfied.
Backstage.
Asuka was walking around the building until she spotted Rade in a vending machine.
Asuka: Hey Rade, what's up?
Rade: Oh hey Asuka, got any spare change? I'll return the favor for you.
Asuka: Sure.
She checked her pocket and got a 50 cents.
Asuka: Alright, here you go.
Rade: Thank you and what do you want in return?
Asuka smirked and grabbed his hand to have some time together you know to hang out.
Rade: You mean like a date?
Asuka: Something like that, tomorrow at my house I will have you as a guest on my YouTube channel KanaChan TV.
Rade: You had a YouTube channel? Well sure, when?
Asuka: Tomorrow, and don't worry I'll send you the adress.
Rade: Cool.
Then Elias comes.
Elias: Rade and Asuka sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
The Empress blushed and the Brawler wasn't amused.
Rade: Back for more?
Elias: Yeah, I want a rematch with you and I convinced the GM to give it.
Rade: Sure, I have no problem beating you again.
Elias: It's on, see you at the ring after Shepherd nails Alexander.
The Drifter then left.
Asuka: Don't be angry, Elias has a habit of talking a lot.
Rade: I am not angry, but after what he just said earned him a one way ticket to Hell!
He then put the coins inside the machine and picked some peanuts.
Rade: Talk to you later after the match.
Asuka: Sure.
The Brawler left.
Asuka: "In her mind"- He's cute, he won't be ready for me tomorrow.
Back to Rade.
Rade: "In his mind"- That Asuka isn't so bad, she's cute and imagine what tomorrow would be.
At the arena.
Cedric and Shepherd we're brawling hard for 15 minutes, Alexander had the Duke unconscious and wanted to end him with a Lumbar Check and went for the pin only to get Agonizing Chains forcing him to tap out and the Duke's theme played.
Announcer: Here's your winner... Blood Shepherd!!!
Having his hand raised by the referee and then taking it back and rolled out and left the arena.
At the Gorilla.
The Brawler was in his gear and was slowly hopping until the Duke came across him.
Rade: Great match.
Dario: Thanks. Who are you fighting tonight?
Rade: I'm facing Elias again, he wanted a rematch and it was granted.
Dario: Elias can be a weasel sometimes, he can push you so you would knock out the referee and giving him a chance to use his guitar hitting you with it.
Rade: Thanks for the tip.
Dario: See you later. Balkan brother for life.
The two shook hands and Shepherd left.
At the arena.
Rade's theme played and the crowd cheers, coming out with a serious look that can intimidate even the strongest men and marching towards the ring and entering it as he stood waiting for his opponent. Then a guitar sound hit and Elias made his entrance.
Elias: Rade, before we start our rematch I made a song just for you. Now everyone please hold your applause, silence your phones and shut you mouths for this song.
He began playing his guitar.
Elias: "Oooh, there was this rough and tough UFC dude, who made his way and was really rude. He came out wanted more, but instead he'll mop the floor.
The crowd was booing and Rade was getting impatient.
Elias: "You think you're so tough? Well you'll get interrupted by my cough. He was making out with a Japanese women wrestler, and I gave them the middle finger."
The crowd reacted and the Brawler had snapped and rolled out and ran to Elias and started beating him up and the crowd was loving it, he grabbed the Drifter and dragged him to the ring and threw him inside and ordered the bell to be ranged. He grabbed Elias and did TKO and pinned him and his theme played.
Announcer: Here's your winner... Rade Milkovich!!!
The Brawler got out and grabbed a mic and entered back inside.
Rade: Hey Elias, if you thought me beating you in 10 seconds was bad, then how about 5?
The crowd reacted to his roast and rolled out and high gives some fans before leaving.
Backstage.
Adam: Ouch, roast of the year.
Kyle: Definitely.
Roderick: And there he is.
The four UE members saw the Brawler was coming.
Bobby: Dude, you just beat Elias in 5 seconds.
Kyle: You broke Matt Riddle's record of him beating Kassius Ohno.
Rade: Let's just say he had a few broken notes to fix.
The four men reacted to his roast to Elias.
Adam: Anyways, I'm Adam, he's Roderick and those two are Bobby and Kyle, and together we form Undisputed Era.
Rade: I heard of you guys, and Adam you had a show stealing match with Johnny Gargano back at Toronto.
Adam: Thanks, I take it that your leaving?
Rade: Yeah why?
Roderick: Yeah cause we wanted to hang together.
Kyle: With us and a couple of guys.
Rade: Who are the others?
Adam: Dario, Gulak and Gargano, wanna join us?
Rade: Sure.l, just let me change.
He then went to his locker room and entered inside to find Asuka inside.
Rade: Asuka, what are you doing?
Asuka: Oh, I thought you we're inside?
Rade: What for?
Asuka: I promised to give you mine adress and here you go.
Rade: Thanks, now can you leave cause I gotta change.
Asuka: Sure and where are you going?
Rade: I was invited by UE to hang out with them.
Asuka: Okay have fun.
She was about to leave but stopped.
Asuka: Also thanks for standing up to what Elias said back at the arena, I saw it at catering.
Rade: Yeah, it was fun.
Asuka: See you next week.
She winked at him before leaving, the Brawler was smiling and then changed and left with the gang.
OK guys, this is chapter, tomorrow is chapter 3.
Peace out!