Chapter 16~Rachel Yes

I don't know where I want or how I got there. But I ended up in far edge of the deck in a small room. The curtains draped over the windows not letting any light pass. A mirror was shattered and the shards were surrounding me. I had broken it. I needed it.

Rachel was gone.

No she wasn't. Both sides of my head collided with each other. One yelling at me for not helping her and the other shouting at me to find out now to save her.,

Three will fall.

No she isn't going to fall this way.

Scattered around me where various objects and trinkets. Old suitcases, tall statues draped in plush velvet cloths. The light was faint at the sides of the curtain. Stains of red had fallen besides me, and the numbness had passed over.

Tears rolled down my cheek. I was alone in the darkness. Again.

The mirror beside me flickered. Someone was sending an iris message. I wiped off my tears and pulled down my sleeve. Holy Aphrodite please help me not look like an utter mess.

"Lacey?"

The image wavered to show Peter back at Camp Half Blood. He smiled at me but I guess he knew something was messed up because his eyes glinted with worry.

"You alright sunshine?"He asked.

I wiped a tear.

"It's Rachel."I whispered."She...she....she's gone."

My voice was faint and breaking.

Peter looked at me like I had spoken Latin.

"No she's not."He said.

"Yeah she is, I saw."I said.

"But her light is still here."He said.

"What?"I asked.

"Her light."He repeated."The Hephaestus kids came up with it. They've figured out how to trap an aura of a person and turn into a form of light. So if she was dead, her light would be out. I don't know how they did it, but it's amazing."

Rachel...was alive? Oh my gods. Oh my gods.

"But how?"I asked.

"Sunshine, I'm not the oracle I don't know this stuff. I have to go, being a son of Zeus is pretty hardcore."He said."Im sure you'll find her. Bye sweets."

The message wavered.

Holy macaroni Rachel was alive.

**i changed Peter to a son of Zeus for plot devices, you'll see**