Chapter Three~Kelsey Almost Ruins My Date

I love the reads and votes so much!!! ilysm its awesome (:

"WHY WONT IT CURL?"Sydney yelled, throwing the curling half way across the cabin.

Afternoons in the Aphrodite cabin. . .oh the joy.

"WHERE IS MY LIPGLOSS THIS ISNT FUNNY!!!"I screamed, throwing the sheets around.

"DONT YOU MEAN, MY LIPGLOSS?" El shouted.

After breakfast, Bridget had moved to her cabin and hung out with Kelsey and Rachel. The other Aphrodite girls had picked me and dragged me back to help. Having sisters is amazing, don't get me wrong. We can shop for each other, have night outs, and all that fun stuff. But. You. Dont. Mess. With. A. Girl's. Lipgloss.

"FOUND IT."I announced, hugging my cherry baby lips.

Eleanor and Sydney continued with their screaming and yelling as I triumphantly walked outside. . .and tripped.

"Hmpf."I mumbled, dusting my skirt.

"I thought Aphrodite girls are supposed to be graceful." A voice said.

No. Please please no. Not him. Not now.

I turned to see the face of Peter Delacourt, that really hot son of Zeus

My face was bright red.

"I was judging how strong the lace fabric was."I said, cooly.

Mother must have been working her charm.

"Oh cool."He said, looking away."I could...uh show it to the other Zeus kids and help you find the best....uh...fabric...."

I blushed like an idiot.

"That'd be cool."I said, really quietly.

"So you know,"He began, pushing his blond hair out of his brown eyes."I was thinking we could maybe....um....hang out sometime...?"

I was about to answer when it happened.

"PETER AND LACEY SITTING IN A TREE."Kelsey screamed."K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

KK. No.

Peter flushed and I seeped with anger.

"I'd love too."I answered, already marching to Kelsey.

Peter nodded and fled the area.

"KELSEY."I shouted.

"DID HE ASK YOU OUT?"Kelsey screamed."REMEMBER THE ALPACAS."

I smiled.

"Yes, he did."I said."And llamas for the win."