Kidnapped

The first thing I thought when i saw the Pirates was "oh great, now this is my chance to sail the seas, find my brother and to become the most wanted criminal!" But no... things had to turn out differently.
~
Hana: *hanging upside down* please let me join you crew!

- Monkey D. Hana: wants to find out who her dad and mom is and if she has any siblings. Black hair, tattoo on left side of face and arm, gold eyes-

Corey: why should I let you join my crew? *laughs* your going to the slave market my friend!

- Corey Hawk: Captain of the blue hawk crew, 100,000 berry bounty on his head. Blue hair, brown eyes, tattoo on his left arm.-

Hana:I've made up my mind, I'm joining your crew and I don't wanna go! What's so special about me going to the slave market?

Corey:*smirks* you don't know?

Hana: know what?

Corey: your name means profit!

Hana: I seriously have no clue what your talking about.... *picks nose*

Corey: have you seen the wanted posters? I mean they are the most wanted criminals...

Hana: I don't look at them because I'm going to become the most wanted person in the world!

Corey: sure kid... *sweat drop*

Ken: well let's get you in shackles!

- Ken JR: red hair, blue eyes, has an Australian accent, job: expert on devil fruits-

We sailed for weeks, I tried to make them take me in but sadly I wasn't good enough and cleaned up there decks and stuff...

Hana: *swobbing the deck* sure am hungry.... *stomach rumbles*

I walk down to the kitchen where zephyr was cooking.

Hana: gimmi food!

Zephyr: *sighs* look kid, only two meals a day for you..

Hana: You guys never give me meat! *bangs fist in table*

Zephyr: no. period.

Hana: fine... *sees a weird fruit*

I saw a fruit that was blue and had curvy lines imprinted on, it looked yummy so I started eating. the fruit had a horrible taste but for some reason I kept eating.

Zephyr: what are you eating.... *mouth drops*

Hana: disgusting.....

Zephyr: THEN WHY DID YOU EAT IT? BAKA!! *hits Hana over the head*

Hana: well I'm going back to work... *laughs*

I felt weird, the sea was calling me for some reason,

Hana: *jumps over edge of sea* *starts drowning*i feel so week... why can't I swim?....

[Back on the ship]

Cory: WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE DEVIL FRIUT ON A PLATE??? AND HOW THE HELL DIDNT YOU SEE HER EAT THE DAMN THING!?!?

Zephyr: I was putting something away and she just ate the whole thing! And I thought it looked cool on a plate... *crosses arms*

Corey: crap! Where is she now? Please tell me she didn't jump off the edge! *rubs neck* *looks out to sea* okay men, find that damn brat!

Nakama: yes captain! *separate to find Hana*

The nakama separated in two groups, the first group will search the ship, the 2nd group would search the serf ace of the water from north to east,the third group would search the surface of the water from south to west, the 4th group would search the depths of the sea and would continue going deeper and deeper until the pressure would be too much. After 1 minute the 4 group found Hana and brought her up to the surface again.