n̷i̷n̷e̷t̷e̷e̷n̷

Wide awake, Chan stared at the all too familiar ceiling of his room, occasionally stopping his breath to hear Felix's soft, steady breathing. He was knocked out asleep with Chrissy in a loving embrace.

It had been a few days since the mess between Chan and Minho, now the two were totally cool. Both Chan's and Felix's bruises were gradually getting better. (Chan still didn't allowed Felix's to go to school, however. Without a care for his own healing, he insisted the younger should stay until he's fully healed.)

Chan rolled over on his side, now facing Felix. A small smile played on his lips as he gazed at the precious boy's sleeping face. An unfamiliar feeling arose within Chan, causing him to frown.

This wasn't satisfying.

Making sure to be as quiet as possible, Chan tiptoed his way over to the opposite bed. Something in him made him feel like staring from afar wasn't enough. Chan knew he wanted more than this.

He carefully sat beside the boy, placing his hand on his cheeks. He let his thumb softly stroke Felix's cheeks. With a small whimper, Felix shifted in his sleep, causing Chan's hand to immediately flinch away. Once he settled in his new position, on his back, Chan's hand found its way to the boy's face again.

"What are you doing to me, Lee Felix?" Chan whispered. His eyes intently traced every feature; from Felix's full, thick lashes to his perfectly bridged nose, then they stopped at his rosy, plump lips, slightly parted. Chan moved his hand closer, ever so softly caressing Felix's lips with his thumbs. He loved the feeling. He loved the texture, the smoothness. Chan gulped hard, as if trying to restrain the wave of temptation building up inside. He bit down on his own lips, forcefully suppressing the sensation his lips were dying for. The sensation of his lips of Felix's.

"You make me feel weird." He spoke, although the boy was asleep, "I don't think this is good, Felix.. I can't feel this way."

He removed his hand off Felix's face, now resting it over Felix's small hand gripping Chrissy. Chan took a deep breath and exhaled slowly,

"I'm sorry baby. I'm gonna have to avoid you.. At least until these feelings subside."

____________________